Chapter 31: Drunk Harry

Tuesday; August 29, 2017

Roxanne

"You're never home why am I not surprised. Just live at your work already," I argue with my mom as she has told me she's not coming tonight.

She never was a mother to me, her job is more important to her.

I hang up as I go and lay on the couch trying to watch something. I don't want to do homework, I'll just do it tomorrow.

I cuddle to the pillow as I watch some reality show and drift off to sleep.

**

I wake up and realize I slept for like five hours. Oh dang.

It's already 9pm.

"Harry?" I call out as I get up and turn off the television as I go upstairs but see no one. I make my way back downstairs and go to the kitchen. This house feels so lonely.

I thought the party for his friend was during work. I doubt he's still at the office.

I decide to go upstairs to my room and take a shower. As I finished I put on my pajamas and dry off my hair putting it up into a bun.

I brush my teeth and wash my face as I get my bed ready. I decide to read something online. I get into a story not realizing the time as sleep takes over as I yawn. I put my iPad away and check the time.

11:58pm.

I get off of my bed and put on my slippers as I walk out and jump as I hear the door. I gulp walking slowly down the stairs. I grab a lamp as I walk towards the door as there's another knock.

I slowly open the door and am about to aim the lamp until someone screams making me jump back.

"Woah!!" Liam laughs holding the lamp back so I don't get him.

"Oh gosh," I sigh in relief. "I thought you were a burglar or some murderer."

"No sorry didn't mean to scare ya," he chuckles. I look over as Louis is holding Harry.

"Harry?" I set the lamp down as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh he drank too much," Louis says. "Hi love."

"Hi. He's drunk?" I ask.

"Yeah," Liam says.

"I'm not drunk," Harry says as he can barely talk.

"Seems like it," I say.

"We'll carry him to his room," Louis says and I let them in as both Louis and Liam take him upstairs. I follow them as I indicate in which room. They lay him down as Harry just stays there.

"Hey... why is the room spinning?"

"Uh we'll go," Liam laughs.

"Thank you, oh and happy birthday," I smile at Liam and give him a hug.

"Thanks love. Take care," he smiles pulling back.

"Bye sweetie," Louis smiles at me and I wave at him.

They both leave and I shut the door as I sigh looking back at Harry who tries sitting up.

"Yo... I'm talking to youuuu."

"Harry try to get some sleep."

"No! I don't wanna," he pouts.

"Stop acting like a kid come on," I walk over as I take off his shoes. I help him sit up as I take off his jacket.

"You're sexy," he says and I roll my eyes.

"You're drunk."

"And? That doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing," he smiles. "Come give me some suga baby," he puts his arms out.

"You need a cold shower that's what you need," I laugh. "Let's see," I unbutton his shirt and he pulls me on top of him. "Harry!"

I get back up as he pouts.

"You don't like me?"

"Harry you're drunk you don't know what you're saying."

"I like you. A lot," he sits up and leans over on my shoulder leaving kisses. "I want you."

"It's late," I try pushing him away but he doesn't let me as he cups my face and leans closer.

I close my eyes as his lips brush against mine but he falls on my lap as I hear his little snores.

"Oh great," I murmur and chuckle as I try to put him back on the bed but his arms wrap around me not letting me go. "Ha-Harry."

I push him back as I catch my breath, I'm about to get off but he rolls over on top of me.

"I guess I'm not going anywhere," I sigh.

**

Wednesday; August 30, 2017

The next day I woke up beside Harry. He was sleeping peacefully but wasn't on top of me like last night. I smile getting up and quietly get out of the room as I go to mine and get ready. After I finished my morning routine I made my way downstairs and made some breakfast. I prepared some hot tea for Harry to help him with his hangover.

I eat a bit of my French toast and drink my apple juice as I see Harry walking over. Still wearing what he wore yesterday since I couldn't get him out of his clothes so he could sleep more comfortable. His shirt was almost all unbuttoned if it wasn't for those two last buttons on the bottom, he was barefoot and his hair was a mess. He yawns and looks at me.

"Wh-what happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" I look at him as he furrows his eyebrows and sits beside me.

"I remember hanging out with Louis and Liam. That's all."

"You went to a bar and got drunk?"

"Well, a strip club."

"Oh."

"I think we went to a bar afterwards, not sure. But no way I'm going to work today," he groans as he rubs his forehead.

"Here," I get up and hand him a cup of tea. "I hope it helps a bit."
He looks over surprised as he takes it and blows on it as he takes a sip.

"Thank you."

"I have to go to school."

"Where is your mom?"

"Work."

"How are you getting to school?"

"Bus," I chuckle getting up.

"I'll take you."

"No Harry it's fine. You need to rest," I smile at him as he looks at me, his mesmerizing eyes captivate me every moment. I walk over and kiss his cheek sweetly as I head out.

**

School was just where I didn't want to be at the moment. I just wanted to get back home and be with Harry.

As Josh dropped me off I thank him and head inside.

"Harry?"

I make my way upstairs and smile as I head to his room but stop my tracks as the door is open. He's with my mom as both are cuddled to each other sleeping.