Clearing Out the Condo

Chapter 128

Clearing Out the Condo

                              "Anybody want something while I'm getting up,'' you politely asked, propping off the couch and heading to the kitchen. Spin looked up from his cell, "Nah, I'm good ma." "Me too." "Aye, [Yn], I'll take a soda." No one else responded so you nodded and proceeded to the kitchen. You guys safely made it back to the condo. Everyone laid around surfing on their cells or watching TV.  It was around 4:30 p.m. and the flight for Mo, Chels and Darnell was at 6:00. Thankfully, your condo was near the airport but they had to leave at 5:00 on the dot. You felt someone come up behind you. His arms wrapped around your waist, "Hey beautiful." You turned ur head and kissed his lips. You enjoyed having company but you really could use some time to unwind before flying out to see your parents. "What we eating tonight Daniel?" "Whatever you want. Just let me know." "Okay," you said walking over to hand Trevor his drink. You walked back over to Daniel, "This weekend was too much huh?" "Mhm." You both laughed. *ding dong* You both looked at the door, "Thats probably our driver and manager, we gotta get going,"  Roc said standing up. He was right, his manager stepped inside. "Hello Daniel!!! I'm here to pick up my boys," she yelled. "Hey, how you doing Ms. Felicia," he walked over to her and gave her a hug. You didn't bother, you sat down next to Monique and Darnell. "Alright y'all, it was real," Princeton said giving out hugs and handshakes. It was sad watching MB leave. They were crazy but super down to earth. "See you soon pretty lady," Princeton said kissing your hand. "He's so cute," Monique said blushing. "Bye everyone!" Within moments, they were gone. "Damn, it's quiet now," Jacob said looking at Samantha. "Mhm." Spin stood up and dusted off his clothes, "I'm a head out too, gotta get some music ready for this week." Daniel spoke to him from the kitchen, he popped his soda open, "Where you DJ'in at this week?" "Onyx, BlaZe and Starlet." "Oh, maybe me and [Yn] will come through one night this week." "Cool," he said hugging Monique. He gave you a hug next, then slapped your face. "Bitch," you kicked him. "Aye, can you give me and Samantha a ride," Jacob asked. Monique instantly stood up, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She jumped into his arms and wouldn't let go. "Oh Lord..." "Jay, don't leave me!" "Uuuh, we bouta go to anyway, it's almost 6:00." "SHUT THE FUCK UP DARNELL!" Everyone laughed. "Hahaha, I'm sorry shawty, but we gotta go. Hopefully I'll see you soon." She looked into his eyes, "Alright then..." "Walk me to the door..." She nodded and grabbed his hand. Everyone looked at everyone. Samantha stood up and started giving out hugs. This was so sad. It was over :( "Alright Dig, I'll catch you later," Spin said dapping him. Spin and Sam headed to the door. You watched as Monique and Jacob stood there, hugging. "Is y'all gone kiss or nah?" Jacob looked at Spin, then licked his lips. He cuffed Monique face and kissed her lips. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!" Everyone went crazy. It was cutest thing ever. After that, she nearly fainted lol. "I'll see you soon Nique Nique." He pulled her hand until they finally let go. "Well, damn. I want a kiss," Spin said puckering his lips at Samantha. She sighed, then pushed his whole face back with her hand, "Ugh, bye y'all," she said walking out the door. "Hahaha, rejected." "Shut up Trevor." Spin walked out. "It was a pleasure seeing you again," Jacob said hugging your tightly. "You too. See you soon." He then said bye to Daniel. "Thanks for the hospitality Diggy." "Anytime." He waved bye to everyone before leaving. All that was left was Trevor, Chels, D and Mo. (Hope im not forgetting anyone. Its too many ppl to keep up with lol) Right as everyone headed to the couch, the door bell rang. "Oh no," Chelsea said covering her face. You turned around and answered it, "Hi." "Hello Ma'm, I'm here to escort some people to the airport." You turned around and pouted your lips at them, "Guys, its time." Monique yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOO," again. Daniel started laughing again. Everyone got their things and walked to the door. "I had so much fun Diggy. Thank you," Chelsea hugged him. "Of course, anytime." He hugged Monique too. "It was good getting our shit fixed," D said dapping Daniel. "For sure." "Thanks Fam." You smiled. Then hugged your girls. "Don't cry, I'll see you soon." "Alright," Monique said wiping her eyes. You turned the Darnell. He smiled at you, then hugged you real tight. "I'll be missing you [Yn]." "You as well." He looked up and then kissed your forehead. He turned away and headed for the door. Trevor left with them. (okay we y'all get it, everyone left lol) The door shut and you turned around, only to find Daniel heading the bedroom. "Let's go the bed babe.'' "Okay," you said locking the door and shutting off the lights. You finally had some alone time.

End of Chapter 128.