Hotel Extravaganza

Chapter 122

Hotel Extravaganza

                         Spin had his arm wrapped around your neck tightly as he walked you and Daniel to his room. You couldn't seem to get Darnell off your mind. Seeing him with Roxanne tripped you out but you didn't understand why you felt the way you did. After all, you had Daniel. "This us," Spin released his arms around the both of you and opened the door. Daniel looked at you and smiled. He reached for your hand and lead you inside. "Hey baby, these are my friends. Home boy and his gal. Dig this is my boo, Valerie. Val, this is Diggy and [Yn]." The both of you waved at a girl half naked lying across his bed. She smiled and got up. "Hi!!! Omg Diggy, from Runs house on MTV!" Her eyes were lit up with excitement. You watched her hug Daniel, which made you a bit uncomfortable. "This is your girl friend, she's cute," she said poking your nose like a button. You half smiled at her. Spin and Daniel could see the irritation from your body language. "Val, go to the bathroom and dress yourself, okay?" She nodded and ran along. As soon as the door shut, Daniel and Spin busted out laughing. "Where'd you find that," you said rolling your eyes. "Haha, its called a booty call," Spin flicked your chin. "She seems dumb," you said sitting on the couch in front the TV. Daniel chuckled, "Yeah, just a tad bit ditsy dude," he sat next to you. Spin leaned against the recliner, "Whatever. Shit. She's gorgeous. Anyway, I got mine tonight, okay?" You laughed, "You ever been cuffed?" He nodded, "Mhm. But with my kind of job, its hard to stay committed. Dj'ing at so many clubs. I come across so many beautiful girls. I can't choose." You looked at Daniel as he nodded. *Valerie coming out of bathroom* "Hey hunny, I'm back," she walked up to Spin and kissed him. He blushed, then held her face close, "Can I speak to my freinds about something private Sweety?" "Oh okay," she said walking over to the bed. The three of you stared at her with your mouths open. Lol... "Can you wait outside," Spin said smirking. "Oh, okay. I'll go see what Melissa is doing in her room," she plopped up and went. You let out a laugh. Spin shoved your head as he passed you to let her out. He shut the door and sat with y'all. "How was y'alls night," he asked pouring a glass of coke. Daniel licked his lips, "Good. Real good," he said smooching his lips at you. You leaned in and pecked his lips. "I swear, y'all the cutest shit ever," he laid back in his seat, "Dig hitting it right [Yn]?" You all busted out laughing, "Wait wait, don't answer that," he sipped his coke, "So I found some shit out." "What's up Spin?" "Tatianna followed us to this hotel. Valerie filled me in while she was giving me head." Daniel shook his head, "Shit! What does she want?" Spin nodded, "Not sure, but she's looking for y'all." "How'd you find that out?" "Valerie and Melissa partied in Dawn's VIP section. They aren't freinds with Tatianna, just acquintances. She must have overheard them." You laughed, "I guess she ain't stupid after all huh," you said to Daniel. He laughed, "Look Daniel. Idk about you but I'm done with drama. I wanna avoid her." He nodded, "I know babe. I'm not gone let that happen. okay?" Spin spoke up, "Y'all need to deal with that bitch. The two of y'all been through too much shit bro." *knock at the door* All three of you looked up fast. "Shit." "I'll get it," Spin stood up. "Dig, come with me." He joined him and walked to door. They approached the door as you sat and watched from the couch. "WHO IS IT?!" "JACOB!" They stepped back and let him in. In came someone behind him, you stood up, "MONIQUE?" She smiled and rushed over to you, "WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING HERE TOGETHER?" They looked at each other and smiled, "We'll explain that later, but hurry and shut the door!" Spin quickly shut and locked his door. "What's wrong," your face displayed confusion and worry. Jacob walked around in circles, "DIGGY, YOUR EX! SHE'S HERE MAN. GIRLS CRAZY," he pointed at the door, "DON'T LET THAT BITCH IN. SHE GOT A GANG FULL OF HOES. THEY ROAMING THE HALLS. DOOR TO DOOR ASKING FOR [YN]!" You shook your head. "DUDE I FUCKIN SWEAR, IF ITS NOT ONE THING! UGH," you angrily stormed around the room and knocked over a vase, "Babe, please calm down," Daniel walked over to you. Spin laughed, "I ain't paying for that shit Diggy." He restrained you, holding you in his arms, "[Yn], babe... Look at me..." "NO DANIEL, I JUST CAN'T..." "LOOK AT ME, I SAID!" Monique stood behind Jacob, "Oooo shit Jacob. Hold me Daddy." Spin laughed. *Diggy speaking to you* "LOOK YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN ALRIGHT? AINT NUN BOTTA GO DOWN. JUST CHILL. OKAY?!" You nodded, "Okay." He held your face in his chest. "Take deep breathes." Diggy turned to Spin, "Bruh.. I can't put her thru no more. What can we do?" Everyone looked at each other, "How about this," Monique spoke, "Hide here until she leaves?" "Nah, that'll take all night!" "Well shit, anyone got anything better?" Spin cleared his throat, "Honestly, there are only two ways we get outta this bitch. Either fight or flight..." Jacob squinted his eyes, "You mean like sneak out?" "Yeeesss!" "I mean, [Yn] needs to either deal with the crazy broad or we sneak outta here?" "Spin, sneeking out will be hard. Tatianna has like 20 girls roaming this hotel." "Monique I know but that's one of our options..." Everyone looked at you, "What you wanna do [Yn]?" 

End of Chapter 122.