All I've Ever Wanted

05-02-2017

If you only live for me the way I live for you...

BAWI BAWI DIN PAG MAY TIME.

VAVAVOOM! Sino na nakapanood ng chfil? Huhuhu samahan niyo ko plith 😂😥🙁😣

Super late post Daniel's birthday update. HAHAHAAHAHAHA eme lang.

-------------------------

"Can we talk?" Kathryn stops in her tracks as a shiver ran down her spine, all caused by that distinct voice she used to love.

That declaration alone made an impression. She felt her heart constricting inside her chest, and it was an awfully familiar feeling.

It sucks to know how hopelessly in love she still was to the owner of that stupidly enticing voice.

Disappointment washed over her. Maybe she should've just walked away and leave him - in a similar fashion he strutted seven years ago.

Has it really been seven years already?

The scars felt too fresh and raw, as if he had stabbed her heart minutes ago, when he took hold of her hand and asked her a question she was not willing to shrug off.

"Okay." She nods and faces him.

Another thing she disliked about herself is that she could never make up excuses.

Maybe she needed this.

"Magui already sent me the details she'd like. I am currently trying to gain contact of the well renowned designer I used to work with, it seemed that he ----"

"Let's talk about us."

Kathryn, startled, narrowed her eyes at him. "Us?"

"We left off on a bad note," Daniel reasoned out, "Naunahan tayo ng emo--"

"Our split was mutual. Anong sinasabi mong bad note?" She was threateningly close to tears.

"I'm here to work as your little sister's wedding planner, not to look back at memories I do not want to remember." A flash of pain filtered across his eyes.

Guilt filled her to the brim. "I'm sorry, pero iyon ang totoo. It's been four years, Daniel... I've changed," a lot, "And I know you did so, too."

"I just wanted to say sorry." He said in the smallest voice he could muster.

"There's nothing to forgive," She paused momentarily, shifting her gaze elsewhere. "I've forgiven you. Matagal na. Mahirap makausad ng may galit sa puso."

It was herself who she cannot forgive.

"Fight for me," Daniel, in a drunken state, was down on both knees as he whimpered. "Stop me from ruining my life any further."

Her chest felt full. She was trying her hardest not to spill any tears in front of him, knowing that he won't be able to let go of her if he saw her hurting also.

But his pain was her pain. Every tear from his eye was a hard slap across her face. Every cry from his mouth was a knife stabbing her sore. Every motion he did to gain a more favorable distance was as if anesthesia, rendering her senseless.