Bally, I'm Sorry.

9-23-14

Kathryn sighed in relief as she dropped and sunk on her soft bed. After a long, busy day, this was honestly the only break she had.

A sudden beep was heard and the dark room soon lighten a little as the screen of her phone was back to life, indicating that a message was received. She lazily reached for the source of the continuous beeping, with her eyes half-opened.

Her eyes soon opened completely as she saw the name plastered across the screen.

Babe <3

She sat up and smiled. She hasn't seen him for a day or so. He always made sure to see her everyday; at least a glance of her; but things didn't go with him today.

From: Babe <3

Bally, I'm Sorry.

Her heart thumped wildly against her chest, almost as if it was going to jump right out. Confusion and questions popped out of her head. As she was about to type in questions, a tweet from a fan popped up. And another. And another. And tons more were left.

Concern washed over her, as she carefully tapped on her screen. The scene of the loading screen intensified the tension she felt.

Tweets came one after another, all concern about how she felt on the rumored Viral Audio Scandal of Daniel's. She decided against leaving it alone or confirming it.

But the latter have seem to won over the other.

That night, she was silently crying herself to sleep, wishing everything she felt would just go away........

Especially the hatred that was building inside her, and the trust that seemed to shatter minute by minute....... The feeling of betrayal creeping inside her...............

Still, deep inside her, she wished Daniel would confirm the other....

---------------------

#FICTIONlang

#mayNEXTpartpa

#WALANGCONNECTYUNGTITLE