Forever

7-29-16

Still I burn on, and on. All of my life, only for you.

From now, until forever, and ever.

One of Mariah's best, IMO. Hope you guys like this one, listen to Mariah Carey's one of the many #1 singles, "Forever"!

P.S. Two updates today, because I wasn't certain that you guys would like the first one, but I hope you do. Read 'Headcanon' after this if you haven't! :*
---------------------------

"I can't leave you here." He mumbles softly as he reached out for my hand.

His fingers played with mine, then he settles his own between the gaps of mine, filling it perfectly.

I was in awe as I stared at our hands joined and our fingers intertwined. But I shook my head and struggled to pry them apart, and he stared at me,questioning my gesture.

"You already did."

-------------------------

"Sis, I told you, bibigyan ko sana siya ng chance." Matamang pinaglalaruan ni Kathryn ang basong iniinuman. Hindi magawang tignan ang kaibigan ng diretso sa Mata.

"Pero bakit nga hindi?"

And she kept muted.

Why?

He was clearly sorry.

Kita naman kay Daniel ang punong pagsisisi at pinapabatid rin nitong gagawin ang lahat umayos lang muli ang lahat ng gusot sa pagitan nila.

"Tanga ba ako?" Arisse rolls her eyes.

And she knew very well, what it meant.

"He loves you, dearly, Kathryn. Tanga nalang ang di makakakita non. Four years kayong hiwalay, still, he comes home girlfriend-less, almost too desperate to win you back. Mahal na mahal ka nung tao. You should've at least reconsidered!"

She should've.

Dapat nga.

---------------------

"Wag mo siyang bitawan." Daniel's jaw bucked.

"Siya ang pilit bumibitaw. Ayoko siyang pakawalan, you know how much I love her. Pero nasaktan ko na siya, there's no way in hell that she's gonna forgive me."

He had lost hope.

Nawalan na siya ng pag-asa na maitatama niya pa ang lahat.

Damn that job offer.

Damn him for accepting.

Along with it, he lost the utmost reason of him accepting the job.

It cost him his life.