Fluff

04-08-17

Can you guess where I got the inspo from?😝

---------------------------

Daniel could only groan as he hears a familiar tune.

"I've been staring at the edge of the water,"

To be truthful, he's proven himself to be a decent singer.

He remembers the first time he sang, on national TV.

It was on Gandang Gabi Vice. It was also an impromptu act, after his mother boasted about his singing. One of the very few allegations Karla remotely shared to her close friend.

If he was not mistaken, the song was 'Hinahanap-Hanap Kita'. The very song became his first single.

During those early years, he was adamant with rejecting other types of workload in the business - he could dance but he refused to (up to this very day), he could sing but he was too shy to do so.

But after that guesting with his Mother, Daniel's voice garnered tons of attention. That's where his singing career bloomed to life.

His albums topped the charts, so did his singles. He participated in tons of shifts involving singing, like Himig Handog. Continued successes of him filling the arenas and coliseums to the brim. And a great number of awards.

To his refusal, you could make him sing - but you could never force him to dance.

Leave the dancing to his wife.

Much to his surprise, the skills were concretely passed down to his first and second child, both of which are males.

Too bad, he cannot say the same for his youngest.

As expected, she was the most enthusiastic when it comes to singing.

He might consider enrolling her into voice lessons. That might hone her skills and boost her potential.

After all, she was four years old. She might have talent, but it's too early to predict.

Her current obsession involves Disney songs during their pre-adult years. And it's been quite an earful.

"See the light as it shines on the sea, it's blinding!" Isabel was busy prancing about their living room. She was in her sleepwear, a long dress with - you guessed it - Moana's face plastered onto it.

'It's Moana day, huh?' Daniel reiterates. 'More like week.'

Last week, his bunso was going loco all over frozen. And it wasn't the first time.

"Baby, ang aga naman niyan." He even yawns. "Daddy!!" She squeals and runs to him.

With his quick reflexes, Daniel picks her up and spins her around.

"Why are you up so early, hmm?" He kisses her on the cheek. "I was hungry, daddy."

"Nasan si mommy?" Isabel smiles sweetly before pointing to the back door. "Garden? Why?"

"Dun niya po gusto magbreakfast."

With his youngest squirming in his arms, Daniel made way to their garden.

"Mahal," He calls out before releasing his little one. Kathryn turned to him, smiling brightly.