When

04-06-18

Second update of the year, on the month of April. Seriously, me?

I'm also disappointed of my lack of... writing initiative. But, I'm proud to say that my investment in acads paid off pretty well! No, I'm not graduating as an honor student (isang quarter lang ako pumalya, BAKIT HAHAHAHA), but I'm finishing off with more glory than I expected. So yay?

I've finally gotten around to reading the HP series (I know, I suck). And I'm currently spending most of my days (and nights) reading up Romione fics like a madman. AM I SORRY? NOPE!

Anyways, I intended to post on my birthday/grad day, but I've hold things off for far too long! Okay, bye! 🤣🤣🤣

-------------

When her first kiss was stolen from her, Kathryn's first instinct was to find him. To tell him about how much she hated Kiko and his cocky attitude. To berate about the kiss that was meant for her true love.

Back then, he was calm and collected. He listened patiently as she ranted about how she never intended to have her first kiss at that age (17), agreeing to every colorful word that she'd call Kiko (he had more to suggest, but he kept mum).

"Ugh I hate him!" She screams, frowning at how much the event had angered her.

He just smiled, in digression.

She didn't need to know how he imagined the guy liplocking with a bee. Or his fist. Yup, well deserved.

When she'd been asked out by Kiko, he was the first one that she beamingly filled in on.

Kathryn went back over the story every time she'd miss a single element in it. Over the course of a year, she'd appear, surprisingly, showing interest of romance in the guy who she cursed on a few years prior. It soon became confusing, but he was nodding like he understood. (He'd always understand).

"He held my hand and..." She holds her face in an attempt to conceal her reddening cheeks, but as much as she tried to, the more heat is deposited. Soon, she was sure that her whole face was marred with scarlet flushes. Like a bad case of rash.

Then again, he listened. Smilingly. Assuring her that he'd be there should she need him.

She didn't need to know how much it hurt to watch her pine over another.

When she caught her boyfriend of six months cheating, she ran to him. Kathryn found temporary comfort in his arms, as he cradled her in a soft lullaby, wanting to let her pour everything out.

He was twiddling with her hair, the way that calms her down, as if it was second nature. (He'd always known how).

"It was always too good to be true..." She chirped, voice scratchy from exhaustion and dehydration. (The waterworks have been operating nonstop for 12 hours.)

He held her, like an antique piece of treasure, alluding the fragile truth of the situation. (In his mind, was clear as day queries of how he could've been wrong in encouraging her. A small part of him fought bravely enough to reason out that 'she's happy'. Because that's all that mattered).

She didn't need to know how he mangled every bit of Kiko in his head with her every wail.

When her ex tried to woe her back in his arms, she sought refuge in him. She confided her every unkept visions, and it all pointed towards going back to him.