Bally, I'm Sorry (Part 2)

10-15-14

Kathryn sighed heavily as she felt a warm, familiar hand brush through her hair. She remained close-eyed, as if trying to wait for him to speak. But she knew, how badly she want to hear his explanations, and tell him that she understands.

"Ba...... Babe," He breathed as he softly leans and kisses her on the forehead. She remained in her position, still not budging.

"I'm so sorry......... Sorry.... I'm sorry baby. Ayoko naman kasing madamay ka pa dito e," He sobs and gently kisses her forehead again and again, before he stood up and start to walk out of her room.

"Mama, babalik nalang po ako mamaya ha? Tulog pa ho ang prinsesa. Alis po muna ako." Hints of sadness and guilt trailed all over his voice.

"Daniel," He heard her mom call, as he was a step out of the Bernardo's House.

"Po?"

"Alan kong mahal mo si Kathryn," her mom paused as she inhaled sharply.

"Pero alam mong bunso namin yon. At prinsesa namin yon. Ayaw na ayaw naming nasasakta-----" Mama Min was cut off as he whimpered.

"Hindi ko po sinasadya, Tita. Mahal na mahal na mahal ko po si Kathryn. Ako po ang nasasaktan kasi dahil po sakin naaapektuhan siya. Tita, alam niyo pong kahit kailan ay hinding hindi ko po siya sasaktan ng sinasadya. Ako po mismo ang sasaksak sa sarili ko kapag nasaktan ko siya......" He wailed and cried.

"Kung gusto niyo pong lumayo muna ako sakanya, papayag ho ako. Wag niyo lang po siya ihiwalay sakin ng permanente. Hindi ko po kaya.......... Hindi ko po kakayanin..........." He sobs as he kneeled in front of Mama Min.

"Bibigyan ko po siya ng time pero sana po bigyan nyo ko ng pagkakataong maipaliwanag sakanya lahat......"

Min slowly tugged him to stand up. "Si Kathryn lang ang makakapagdesisyon tungkol diyan.........Pero alam kong may rason ka........ Naniniwala ako sayo......."

Relief washed over him........ but still, his heart pained. As if It was stabbed, again and again. But with the words of the love of his life's mother, somehow, he found himself a little confident.....

But the scenes playing in his head........... the chance of her not listening was dominant........... and the chance of him being forgiven, may not be as dominant.....

Still, he wished for the positive......

#TAPOSNATO

#BAHALANAHAHAHAHAHA

#FICTIOOOOOON!