Crazy in Love

9-12-15

Bonus dagli sa dulo!

-----------------------

Daniel softly kisses Kathryn's cheeks, as he hugs her in complete adoration. Kathryn, on the other hand, stays silent, with a long sigh as a reaction.

"What's wrong?" She does nothing but shake her head. "Are you sure?" Contemplating, he inches closer to her, pushing hair strands away from her face, fixing her eyeglasses.

"Yea... just a bit of a headache, I guess."

"I thought I did something wrong.... sabihin mo sakin, para di 'ko na uulitin, okay?" Kath smiles. "I love you."

For him, she was enough. More than enough. But she thinks otherwise. While he was that jaw dropping guy with eyes to die for, she was Kathryn. The complete opposite.

A basic nerd. With thick eyeglasses and ridiculous fashion sense. When they're together, everyone would mumble, that Daniel's looks would go to waste if he ended up with her.

But when she ponders on the reasons of why she should stay with him, it always won over the reasons why she shouldn't. Plus, she couldn't possibly hurt him in any way.

"Nagiisip ka na naman." Frowning, he nudges her closer. "If you're thinking of me, it's fine. But if not, sakin ka nalang magfocus."

She stuck her tongue out. "So adorable!"

"I'm not adorable." She said with a frown.

"Diba baby, sabi ko sayo wag na wag kang magpapaapekto?"

She bit her lip. He knew her so well.

"But I can't help it," She mumbles. His hands held her waist.

"I'll quit showbiz." Her eyes widened in shock, not realizing her hand flew to his arm, with a loud, harsh slap.

"Ow!"

"Alam mo ba yang sinasabi mo?! You can't quit, DJ!"

"I can! I can't handle everyone having something to say about us anymore..."

She stiffed. "..I know, you've handled so much, in the best way possible. But still, I know you too well to figure out the things you could be thinking of.... you're thinking of leaving me.... You can't leave me, Kath. I need you."

"I need you in the morning, you're my alarm clock, your chaste kisses around my face already makes my day. I need you in the afternoon, you're my reminder, the one who tells me to eat. I need you in the evening, after a long busy day, you'd greet me with that smile I've always loved, and a big hug that takes refills me again for another bright day tomorrow. I need you in every way possible........I need you because you complete me....... I need you because when you're not here, I'm not the Happy Daniel....... I'm the lost Daniel...... again."

He looks sincerely into her eyes, "I don't want to be lost again........ You don't even know how you brought color to my once boring life....... I don't want to have my world plain black and white again...... I want my rainbow. And that's you."

"Promise me, you'll never leave me. Please. I don't know what my life would be if you walked out from it....... I don't know if there will even be life inside me if you do...." His choice of words hit her. She can't leave him. Daniel wasn't good in handling pain. She has to be strong, for him.

"....I promise...."

-----------------

"Can't I just wear flats? I have some that would go fine with----"