Creep (Birthday Special #2)

4-26-15

Song for this one shot, Creep by Radiohead (Daniela Andrade's version)

Posted Birthday Special #1 already. ETO NA #2.
-----

"....... And I could not ask for more..."

After finishing the last line, Kathryn smiles and waves at the crowd clapping for her... Her eyes diverting to the man at the corner of the club. His cold icy stare made her uncomfortable, but soon as he realized she was looking at him, he stands up and claps with the crowd, a smirk on his face.

There was something about him, she didn't personally knew the man-- she knew a few things-- but besides that, she knows nothing. All she knew that he was a famous-- possibly all around the world. But he just gets her attention. Every time she plays, he was there. Smirking. But still..... he looked like an angel to her.

She sees him often, not that she was stalking, but she just sees him basically everywhere she goes. She must admit, she basically can't take her eyes off of him...... well, until he catches her and winks.... then he smiles. It was weird, but she just shrugged it off. Too much of a coincidence?

As she was about to leave the stage, a crew goes on the stage, with her guitar, handing it to her.

"Huh?" She questions as he motioned her to sit on the chair. "Request." He hands her a piece of paper.

'Creep by Radiohead'

Her eyes widened. She loved that song!

"......When you were here before..." She starts softly strumming the guitar, smiling ever so slightly.

"..Couldn't look you in the eye.."

"....You look like an angel
Your skin makes me cry...." Her eyes wandered around the club.

"....You float like a feather
In a beautiful world.."

"....I wish I was special
You're so very special...." She shuts her eyes.

"...But I'm a creep.." This song..... she realizes..... every time he was there, she couldn't help but be a creep.

"...I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?..."

"...I don't belong here.." She doesn't belong here.

"...I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control...." she opens her eyes, but now, all she was staring at was her guitar.

"...I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul..."

"...I want you to notice
When I'm not around.."

"...You're so very special
I wish I was special.." Now, she skips the chorus, still softly strumming.

"...She's running away..." Her eyes, looking back to the crowd..

"...She's running.." She looks at him...

"...She's running.." He seems like he was looking at her for so long.

"...She's running..." She stops strumming for a moment, closing her eyes, sighing before starting to strum again.

"...Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want..."