Still

09-29-16

Truly, incredibly, sorry for not posting for about 2 months or more. LOADED (I SWEAR), saka sobrang wala talaga akong maisulat. Meron, konti lang, but then, Hindi ko na talaga madugsungan nang ayos. So, flooded talaga ang drafts as of now.

I'll try to post more. Hehehehe try. May EK pa us bukas, soooooooooo.... malay niyo lang? :) BTW, I freaking hate wattpad's new format (mobile) yung sa pagwrite ng stories. Nakakafrustrate!

Another thing..... BALU! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Grabe po hagulgol ko, no joke! Masakit sa puso, not just because of the emotional dramatic scenes, but also those parts na sobrang nakakakilig na Hindi maintindahan na feeling ko nagsswell yung heart ko. IIIH

----------------------------------

The moon light shines through the silky curtains, and all Daniel could see was Kathryn sleeping peacefully on their bed, without a care in the world.

It was truly a sight worth seeing. She was truly a sight worth seeing.

He raises the cup up to his lips, the aroma of fresh hot coffee soon waffling tenderly, it calmed him.

Along with the assurance that his girl was safe.

"I was so damn worried. You could've texted me or dropped a VM!" Daniel hugged her closer, it still wasn't enough.

He must've spent a good hour or two trying to contact her.

She was to no avail, and it almost made him lose his senses.

"I'm sorry," She whispered against his chest, his heart pounding even harder. "Please, don't ever do that again. Please, love?"

He felt her nod. He leaned in over to place a kiss on her head.

As carefully as he could, he brings the cup down on their nightstand. Kathryn stirred from her sleep right after.

Daniel dared not to speak until her eyes soon came to its wake.

He lets out a sigh when she smiled at him.

"Babe," He immediately attended to her. "Go back to sleep."

He climbed up to the bed with her, leaning his back on the wooden headboard. Kathryn placed her head on the pillow closest to him.

His fingers started to comb through her crazy smooth hair.

He loved playing with her hair.

And she seemed to like it, too.

"Love?" Her eyes were barely open as she paid attention to him. "It"s only 2AM, sweetheart, go back to sleep"

"I love you." She murmured in the cutest way possible. She was just ridiculously cute.

"I love you, too, love. You know I do." He reaches for her hand and plants a soft kiss on the back of it.

He would never lie.

He lost her once. It was gruesome.

And he made sure that it'll never happen again.

His fingers played with the band around her finger.

Kathryn smiled softly, hair all out of place, but she still looked damn perfect.

Kathryn props herself up to lean into him. She cuddled up to him, her head on his chest, and she could hear the erratic beating of his heart.

He felt stripped, bare.