Miss you most

12-25-16

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

If you celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas!

Once again, I'm very sorry for my absence. I have tons drafted, hopefully I'll get to update some before 2017 comes. Maybe a one shot about an IG post that proved to be the greatest Christmas gift ever? ;) HAHAHAHAHA

Getting into the Christmas spirit. Almost similar to my last Christmas update, ey?

I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS WAS THE 100TH. REUPDATED REAL QUICK HAHAHAHAHA OMG MILESTONE

--------------------

Kathryn hugs herself, coughing intently. She holds the cup near her mouth, letting the mellow, yet strong scent of hot choco blur out her senses.

The fireplace in front of her was no use. Ramdam pa rin niya ang lamig ng gabi, kahit ilang patong na damit ang suotin niya.

Naramdaman niya ang paghaplos ng malamig na hangin sa mukha niya. Taimtim niyang ipinikit ang mga Mata, saka dinamdam ang nagyeyelong ihip.

"Daniel?" She calls out, voice almost breaking. "Nandiyan ka ba, mahal?"

Napalunok siyang muli ng maramdamang muli ang kalamigan.

He was there.

"I miss you."

Nakapaligid sa kaniya ang makukulay na dekorasyon at punong puno ng buhay ang kuwartong iyon. Pinuspos niya ang oras para mamili ng kasangkapan na magagamit para naman maramdaman niya ang pasko.

The house was full of life. But the person inside it?

She was nowhere near alive.

Idinaan niya sa palamuti ang saya ng kapaskuhan. Iniatang niya ang responsibilidad ng kasiyahan sa lahat ng iyon. Pero Hindi niya parin magawang sumaya. Hindi pa rin niya maramdaman ang ligaya.

Kathryn stares at the burning fireplace. Then at her glove engulfed hand. Then at the mirror she set aside.

She openly stared at herself, and she could see nothing but desperation.

Desperada na nga siya.

Tinahak niya ang daan patungo sa salaming iyon. Matapos, umupo siya sa harapan noon. Ibinaba niya ang baso.

"Ngiti." Pointer fingers dragged the sides of her mouth into the most plastic smile she's ever seen.

But, she'll confess. That was the best smile she could muster. That was the best she's been.

"Ngiti, Kathryn." Imbis na ngumiti, tumulo ang luha ng nasa harapan niya.

"Ang daya mo." Sisi niya, "Ang daya daya mo. Tinatraydor mo na naman ako."

Paano nga ba?

Paano ba sumaya?

Ganoong ang taong nagbibigay saya sa kanya ay nakahimlay na?

"It's been two years, my love."

Two years since she last held his hand.

Two years since she last felt his lips on her.