I Like You Meter

6-5-16

As if they need a meter. 😍😍😛😛😁😁😘😘
---------------

The first shot was of the two, Daniel hugging Kathryn, in a gigil manner, even a few hums escaping from his mouth as sound effects. He let's go of her after, an evident smile plastered on his face as he walked a bit away from the frame, Kathryn smiling and softly whispering, "You're crazy."

"Okay, I like your eyes." Daniel said seriously, watching Kathryn as she raised her pinky finger.

"Bali." After days of not having their schedules meet, Daniel was determined to see her that same night.

Just to see her.

Fine, maybe a hug or two.

"Bal." Kathryn smiles at him. Her eyes, God. They hold a thousand words.

"Your noser" And she almost laughed at that.

"Bali. Love. Uy." Daniel kept on calling her his personal endearments, but of course, much of a girl she was, she didn't turn to give him the attention he wanted.

He frowns at her, head landing on the crook of her neck. "Kath."

She sighs. "I'm sorry." That was what she needed to hear.

"Okay." Smiling, He hugs her from the side, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Your teeth" She smiles.

"Bali!" She welcomed him with the biggest hug ever, almost suffocating, but it didn't matter.

Her smile widens, showing her full set of pearly whites, and it was almost blinding.

But then again, when did it ever matter?

"Your height" Kathryn raises another finger while Daniel murmured more.

"Ahhhhh! DJ!" She jumps up with her arms outstretched, reaching as far as she can.

"Nope." He laughs and tiptoes even, making her even more annoyed.

"Akin naaaa!" Losing patience, she jumps one more time, almost getting what she wanted, but failing.

Meanwhile, Daniel was literally ROFL. She rolls her eyes, snatching the item away from him.

"Your feeter" He mumbled upon looking at her feet. Kathryn covering her face as a raw laugh erupted from her throat.

"Babe..." Kathryn's baby voice made him turn to look at her. "My feet hurts."

Daniel just shakes his head. "Let's go home na?" When she nodded, he sweeps her off her feet.

"J!"

But he didn't hear.

"Okay na?" He asks upon finishing his task, even leaving a kiss on the side of her foot, leaving Kathryn gasping and blushing hard.