Chapter 7: With A Hiked Up Skirt (2/3)

"....It was a gross sight that Violet did not want to see-"

"You're right." Violet said simply, opening her eyes. "I did not want to see that and I did not want you to bring it back up."

"Sorry!" Alex said, "But he said your name, remember?! And he explained that he leaned away into the couch to get away from Emily."

"Still." Violet said, rubbing her arms.

"Still nothing. Emily made you go grab drinks while she went to grab your man." Alex moved in front of Violet, "That is never okay."

"Can we please talk about something else?" Violet asked

"What are you doing with Eric tonight?" Alex asked

"We are Mini Golfing! With Joe and Jason." Violet was really excited for this, she doesn't really get to see Joe and Jason outside of school. But now they are going on a double date!

"And then there is me." Alex said, looking down. "Sitting home."

"Yup."

"Alone."

"Yes."

"WIth no one to hold."

"I guess so."

"No one to go do things with me.."

"That seems to be the case." Violet laughed. "I'm sorry! It is a DOUBLE DATE."

"I know I know." Alex brushed the comment off. "We can hang out some other time."

"Thank you for understanding." Violet said, checking her phone, "That's Eric. I got to meet him at his house. Rain check?" She looked up at Alex, who was staring at her.

"What are friends for, other than rain checking?" She grinned, hopping up from the bed. "See you Monday." 

 "Hey babe!" Violet said, smiling at Eric and kissing him.

He grinned back at her and waved the clubs around, almost hitting the attendant in the face.

"Now remember." Eric said, "I am amazing at this so if you don't live up to my standards, that is OKAY."

"Bring it on" Violet said, hugging Joe and Jason.

Eric pulled her back, putting his arm around her waist while leading the way to the course.