Chapter Eighty-Two

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Eighty-Two

After feeding Carino, Edward and I went to a local pet store to get some necessities for a cat. I could have spent thousands of Euros in there, but just got the bare minimum: a kitty bed, a litter box, litter, food, some toys and a collar that said Carino. I also made an appointment with the vet at the store for the following morning. On the way home, Edward begged for us to stop at the drug store. He picked up an economy bottle of allergy meds along with some extra Kleenex.

Carino adored Edward. She would sit on his shoulder, nuzzling his jaw and purring like a chain saw. I personally think she loved him because he fed her.

Back in the house, I set up the litter box in the laundry room. Carino took to it immediately and then pounced around the kitchen, playing in the sunlight, pouncing on each splash of light. Edward chuckled. I made some dinner, reheating the last of the leftovers from our dinner with Mario and Francesca.

Despite our newest addition, I was a little miffed that our sexy times had been interrupted. Edward's touch, his kisses, his body, they turned me on in ways I never thought imaginable. If things didn't change, I'd have to take matters into my own hands.

We went to bed early since the appointment for Carino was at eight the following morning. I set up her bed in the corner of the room. However, she looked forlornly at our bed, mewling at Edward to put her on his belly. "Oh, no, cat. I can barely breathe thanks to your dander. You keep your furry little butt in your own bed."

"Not even for a little bit?" I wheedled, putting my head on his shoulder.

He turned to me and he really looked like shit. I mean, he was still devastingly handsome, but his eyes were puffy and his nose was red. "No, Bella. I need to have a dander-free area. Just give me a couple of days to get used to her and then she can romp and tear up your sheets."

Carino, however, had other ideas. Using her claws, she managed to shimmy up onto the bed and plop herself right on Edward's pillow. She purred, putting her head under his chin. "I'm never going to breathe normally again," he grumbled. "Seriously, Carino, I outweigh you by a lot. I could squish you."

"She doesn't care. She loves her daddy," I giggled, cuddling up to his side.

"I'm not this cat's daddy," he chuckled.

"You bitch and moan, but secretly, I think you're enjoying it," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah, you'll see if you still like me in the morning when my eyes are swollen shut and I'm hacking like a smoker," he deadpanned.

"You'll still be beautiful," I said, kissing his jaw. "Goodnight, Edward."

"Sleep well, Little One," he whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead. Carino whimpered. "You too, cat." She purred and placed herself right on his chest, above his heart. I know the feeling, kitty.

The next morning, Edward did look like death warmed over. However, the good thing was that he was going to get a reprieve for a few hours. We were dropping Carino off at the vet and would be picking her up later in the day, around three. Once we got back from the vet, I stripped the sheets while Edward went for a run. He said he needed to get out of the cat infested air. With a kiss, he left and I locked the door behind him.

After I stripped the sheets, I put on a fresh set and decided to take a shower. I washed my body, shaving all of the important parts. I wrinkled my nose as I shaved my bikini line. I needed to get to a spa. My pussy needed a wax. Grumbling, I finished my grooming and got out of the shower. Staying naked, I decided to do my hair. I put some mousse on it and took out my diffuser. An hour later, I was done and my hair looked sexy.

I felt sexy.

I needed sex.

Damn. It.

I climbed into bed and lay on my back. I was still naked. I was going to get off. I didn't need Edward or his magical fingers to do it. Yes, they were so much better than an empty orgasm that I gave myself. But, being left high and dry yesterday... Dry, you say? Doubtful, Bella. You were dripping when Edward was about to go down on you, slut. I needed something. I desperately needed something.

Licking my lips, I closed my eyes and imagine the night where I felt Edward inside of me for the first time...

A/N: Don't hate me. Next chapter is hella hot. Pervy pics are on my tumblr. Tee hee...You know the drill, my lovelies. Next chapter will be a longer one...just saying.

I?Ac