Chapter Eighty-Eight

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Eighty-Eight

Edward swiped the keys from my hand and drove us back to the villa in record time. I was in no shape to drive since I was intoxicated with Edward's sexiness and confidence. At home, we checked on Carino. She was sleeping on her kitty bed in the living room, underneath Edward's piano.

Yes, I said Edward's piano since none of my family actually have any musical talent. My dad is completely tone deaf. My mom bought the piano on a whim and tried to learn, but gave up fifteen minutes into the lesson. I had tried to do the whole music thing, taking the flute in elementary school. But, I passed out cold after each time I practiced with my instrument. It's now a decorative element in my bedroom in Seattle.

Impatiently grabbing my hand, Edward flung me over his shoulder and carried me to our bedroom. I squealed and kicked my feet. "Stop squirming, Miss del Cigno," he said, smacking my ass. It was a sharp blow and it turned me on, oddly enough. In our room, he threw me on the bed, covering my body with his. "Don't. Move."

"Or what?" I asked, arching a brow.

"Or we stop," he said. "I don't want to stop, Bella. Can you stay put while I set the mood?"

"Are you going to put on some Barry White?" I giggled.

"Let's get it on," he sang, badly. So badly.

"Oh, honey. No," I said, pursing my lips. "I've found your weakness, Samson. Never, ever sing again."

"I told you I couldn't sing. Play the piano or the guitar? Yes, definitely. Singing, not so much," he snickered, kissing my lips sweetly before pulling back. "Stay, Little One."

"I'm not a dog, Edward," I deadpanned. He just gave me a smirk, walking to the dresser and lighting the slew of candles I had all around the bedroom. Once the candles were lit, he flipped off the lights and closed the door. "You don't want any furry visitors?"

"No. I want you and me," he said quietly. "In two days, this place is going to be invaded with your family. I want to spend time with my girl." His eyes caught my own. "You are mine, Bella. You know that? As I'm yours. You own me."

"Fuck," I whimpered.

"That's your interjection of choice, Little One," he chuckled, stalking toward me.

"Nice knowledge of the English language, Mr. Masen," I giggled. He blushed, shrugging one shoulder. I sobered, looking at him as I kneeled on the bed. "I am yours." My hands slid up his arms, taking purchase in his soft hair at the nape of his neck. "I don't think that anyone could measure up to you. I don't want to let you go, angelo." He smiled crookedly, his green eyes glittering the candlelight in my bedroom. Our bedroom. "Just to you let you know, you're staying with me when everyone comes. I've gotten used to having you around me, squeezing my bladder in the morning."

"Sorry, Little One," he snickered, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You are very cuddly and I do like waking up with you, even though you are pretty grouchy and cranky in the morning."

"That's because you're up at the ass-crack of dawn," I deadpanned. "Summer is for relaxation, sleeping in, morning canoodling..."

"That does have its merits," he said, giving me a wry grin. "I do remember a couple of mornings ago when we fully enjoyed the morning canoodling. Something about a mirror?"

"You liked seeing me," I giggled.

"I more than just liked it," he replied, his voice dropping to a husky growl. His hands moved up my sides until they reached the zipper in the back of my dress. Slowly, he lowered it. "I liked it so much that I want a repeat and then some, Bella." My dress loosened and he glided his fingertips along my arms, moving the straps of my dress off my shoulders. I bit my lip, staring into his eyes as he moved the dress down my torso, revealing my breasts. His darkened orbs traveled down the length of my body. He smiled when he looked at my breasts. "God, you're so perfect," he murmured to himself. His warm, calloused hands gently cupped my boobs. He massaged them almost reverently, rubbing his thumbs across my nipples.