Chapter Twenty-Four

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Twenty-Four

The next morning, I woke up and showered. I had played with my pussy at least four more times during the night. None of the orgasms were as intense as the first one, but it still felt amazing as I fucked myself with my fingers. I was too lazy to drag out King Dong. The vibrator made several repeat performances, though. Anyhow, I was still sticky between my legs from remaining arousal.

After my shower, I carefully styled my long brown hair. I'd be trying on a shit-ton of dresses. I didn't want to look rumpled after one store. My hair was pulled into a low ponytail. I decided to wear a dress with just a thong and a jean jacket on top. I put on some nail polish that matched my outfit and went into the kitchen. I was curious if Edward had heard me last night. I shouted his name more often than not.

Edward was drinking some coffee and reading a newspaper. When he saw me walk in, his pale skin flamed. Oh, yeah. He heard me. "Morning," I said airily, pouring myself a cup of coffee. "How did you sleep, Edward?"

"Great," he said tersely. "Bed's a definite upgrade from what I was sleeping on previously." He smirked before looking up at me. "You?"

"Like a baby," I said as I made my coffee to my taste. "I had to massage a few places since I was so tight from my workout last night but once I was relaxed, I felt so much better."

"I bet," Edward snorted. "Are we picking up your friend, Angie?"

"Cousin and yes, we are. Perhaps after we get you fitted for your suit, we can get some breakfast before heading to Nordstrom for our dresses." I eyed his outfit. It was a pair of jeans, a gray t-shirt and sad-looking brown leather jacket. "Perhaps some clothes for you, too." My eyes traveled up his body to his hair, which was disheveled but also long. I reached up, ruffling his unruly locks. He stiffened. "You need a haircut, too."

"I'm fine," he said as he got up from the breakfast bar, putting his mug in the sink.

"When was the last time you had someone to spoil you?" I asked, wiggling between him and the sink.

"Um, never?" he replied. "Bella, I'm not some charity case. Your dad pays me good money and I don't..."

"I'm not doing this out of charity," I said quietly. "Look, we got off on the wrong foot, Edward. I was a heinous bitch and you don't deserve that. Consider it an apology."

"An apology is just that. An 'I'm sorry,' not a complete wardrobe," he deadpanned. "I know I'm not up to snuff right now. You've got a reputation to uphold but once I get paid, I'll get some better clothes. I won't embarrass you."

"Consider it a bonus, Edward. Please, I want to do this for you," I said, jutting out my lower lip. I know I looked pitiful, but hopefully he'd cave. He closed his eyes, pinching his nose. I moved closer, putting my head on his shoulder, whimpering quietly. He tensed slightly before completely relaxing. "I'll make you look like a supermodel."

"Like that would convince me," he chuckled. "I'm not a supermodel, Bella. I'm just a guy."

"A hot guy," I giggled. "A week's worth of clothes and the rest you can get on your own. Okay?" I looked up and tugged on his shaggy locks. "And a haircut."

"Fine," he relented. "But there's a condition."

"What's that?"

"I work with you on your fighting skills. You still kept dropping your left shoulder and it leaves you vulnerable. I know that you're a capable fighter but I want you to be invincible. Deal?" he held out his hand. I noticed it was shaking slightly. I looked up into his eyes and saw something behind them. It was well-hidden but there was something there.

I grasped his hand and felt a jolt of electricity travel through me. His large hand enveloped mine. It was warm and soft, not like I anticipated it to be. I gulped and looked back up at him. The emotion in his eyes had dissipated and now all I saw was a touch of mischief and some twinkling happiness. I like that..."Deal."

A/N: Check out Edward and Bella's clothes on my polyvore: tufano79. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on Twitter: tufano79. Leave me some lovin!

ml>����c�