Chapter Ninety-Seven

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Ninety-Seven

We drank our first round of drinks and forced our way onto the dance floor. Emmett was still moping by the bar, but he was chatting with an attractive brunette. He was trying but I still think that he was pining for Rose.

Bella and I danced to some pounding electronic dance music. She was pressed against me with her back to my front. My hands were twined with hers and we were moving like one body, undulating and swiveling like a snake. Her ass was pressed to my burgeoning erection. Hell, I was going to get off from her movements if she didn't stop.

Angie and Ben began sucking each other's face. He damn near swallowed the girl whole before they ducked out, presumably to the bathroom or back to the hotel. Emmett was dancing with the brunette he was chatting up at the bar. Jessica and Mike were grinding against each other, similar to how Bella was dancing with me.

All of a sudden, the crowd seemed to grow. There was no more room on the dance floor and we were surrounded by swarms of people. I held onto Bella, trying to ignore the growing panic in my chest. I needed to be strong for her. I couldn't let this fear of touch get to me. But it proved to be fruitless. Bella was dancing in my arms, her hands threaded in my hair when a guy felt the urge to just rip her away from me. His arm wrapped around her waist and he tried to kiss her. Two men came on either side of me, sneering at me and they grabbed my arms. Bella clawed at the douchebag who stole her away from me. The men were dragging me off the dance floor. I pushed, I squirmed and I did everything to get out of their hold. Eventually, my instincts cut in and turned into the trained killer I was.

I did turn into an ED-bot.

The two men were a bloody mess by the time I was done with them. The bouncers came and they were prattling on in Italian. I responded, in kind. Yes, I knew Italian but couldn't let Bella know. I explained what they did and that my girl was on the dance floor, being harassed by their buddy. I pushed my way back onto the dance floor only to not find Bella there. I walked toward the back, near the restrooms. If I were a criminal, I'd drag my victim to a quiet corner.

Sure enough, the man was there, pinning Bella against the wall. She was squirming, trying to get away from him but he had her pinned with his entire body and her arms were stretched above her head. "Let her go," I snarled. Bella's panicked brown eyes caught mine. "Fucktard, if you want to live another day, let her go."

"She dress like a whore, she fucks like a whore," he growled back in Italian.

I arched a brow. "You have less than ten seconds to remove your hands from my girlfriend before I remove them for you," I said smoothly, in Italian. "I've already fucked up your friends. You're next."

He smirked, leaning into my Bella and tried to kiss her. She bit down on his lip, causing it to bleed. He jumped back, spitting profanities. He got ready to backhand her and I charged. We both fell onto the ground. I was straddling his waist, pounding on this guy's face. I wanted him dead. He touched what didn't belong to him. Once he held up his hands in surrender, I stopped. I got up, walking over to my girl. The bouncers, along with a couple of policemen walked in, escorting our friend out. He was arrested for sexually assaulting Bella and apparently raping three others in the Rome area over the course of the past three months.

Angie, Ben, Mike, Jessica and Emmett were all shocked when we came out of the back hallway. My hands were a bloody mess and my shirt torn. Bella looked a little shell shocked. The attack on my girl obviously closed down the club and they were waiting for us.