Chapter Eighty-Three

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Eighty-Three

My hands moved languidly along my torso. I was whimpering as I imagined Edward's rough palms caressing my heated flesh. I looked down, palming my breasts. Edward's hands were a perfect fit for my tits. He knew exactly how to touch them. It was a perfect combination of aggression and gentleness.

"Yes, angelo," I whispered as I pinched my nipples. I toyed with my breasts until my nipples were erect and in desperate need of Edward's tongue. "I want you, Edward. Please, help me, baby." My hand traveled down my midline. Barely touching my skin, I traced my body.

I spread my legs, giving my hand easier access to touch my pussy. Using my palm, I ran it along just below my navel, ghosting over my hip bones. As my fingers moved closer to my core, the door opened. Edward was sweaty, shirtless and shocked.

"I'll go," he blurted out.

"No," I said breathily. "Stay. Watch."

"Uh," he blushed. "Um, you sure?"

"Yes," I smiled as I sat up, looking at him. "You can also join in." I smiled seductively, massaging my breasts with one hand and teasing my pussy with the other. "You've certainly jerked off, right?"

"What hot-blooded male hasn't?" he quipped as he ran his hand through his sweaty hair.

"You know, you're sexy when you're sweaty," I purred as I lay back, reaching between my legs and feeling my wetness for the first time. "Seeing you look like that has made me wet, Edward. Do you see how wet I am?" My eyes were trained on him.

"Yes," he choked out. Based on his tenting in his shorts, he was as aroused as me, if not more.

"Take off your shorts, Edward," I commanded as I slowly circled my clit. "I want to see you. It's only fair..."He smiled nervously and kicked off his shoes and socks. Slowly, he pulled down his shorts, leaving on his boxer briefs. I arched a brow. "I'm completely naked here, Edward. I'll stop."

"No," he said, holding out his hands. "Don't stop. You're so fucking sexy, laying on our bed with your hair splayed over our pillows and your legs spread, bringing yourself pleasure."

"You're really fucking good at the dirty talk, Edward," I said as I lightly tapped on my pussy. "As a reward for seeing you naked, what do you want me to do?"

"I want to see you come," he rasped out huskily, easing his boxer briefs over his hips. Just below his boxers was another tattoo. I couldn't make it out but seeing the new ink on his pale skin made me even wetter. However, seeing his perfect naked form did even more for me. I had felt his cock the morning after our first night of exploration. I knew he was big, but seeing it in the flesh was surreal.

"You're beautiful, Edward," I whispered, staring at his cock. "I want to see you come, too. Actually, I want you to come on me." He arched a brow in shock. "All over my tits and belly, Edward. Please?" He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes were guarded, but lust-filled. "Don't think about it, Edward. Just do it. Make yourself feel good, baby."

"What were you thinking about before I came in here?" he asked quietly, tentatively putting his hand on my foot.

"I was imagining a couple of nights ago," I smirked, moving my hand between my legs. "When you were touching me and making me come with those damn long fingers of yours."

"It felt good, Little One?" he asked, smiling smugly.

"I wanted more," I purred, pinching my clit with my fingers. "I still want more. That's why I'm naked, on my bed, imagining you doing those things to me." I licked my lips, dipping my fingers inside of me. "Ooooh, so wet, Edward. All for you, baby."

"Your pussy is glistening, Bella," he choked out. "So pink and needy."

"Feel it. Touch my pussy and get some of my pussy juice to rub on your cock," I said, giving him a seductive wink. His eyes widened but then darkened at what I was saying. "You know you want to. Do it, angelo. Touch my pussy."

His hand reached and he cupped my sex. I moaned loudly, feeling his warm hand on my most intimate place. "Dripping, Isabella. You're fucking dripping."

"Yes," I whimpered, bucking against his hand. He smiled and slid two fingers inside, curling them briefly before removing his hand from my body. With a smirk, he wrapped his hand around his cock that was coated with my arousal and began pumping his cock. "Fuck me, that's so hot."

"So are you," he said, his voice deepening. "Touch yourself, Isabella. Make yourself come with your fingers, baby."

"I want to come with you," I murmured, watching his hand glide over the red skin of his erection. His cock was a vision of perfection. Long, thick and twitching for me. Plus, it was coated with my pussy juice. It glistened and my mind reeled at how it would look as it pumped in and out of my body. That caused a rush of more wetness between my legs and I whimpered. I bucked against my fingers.

"Play with that pretty little clit, Bella," Edward commanded as he twisted his cock. "It's so perfect. Your body, it's a thing of beauty. And this?" His free hand caressed my tattoo. "That makes me so turned on. You have ink. You truly are my dream girl."

"I hope that reality is better than the dream," I panted out as I twirled my clit with my fingers.

"Definitely," he said as his lips were damped by his pink tongue. "The dream barely lived up to reality. How does that feel, Bella? Describe how you are feeling as you fuck yourself."

"I'm so wet, Edward. I've only ever been this wet for you. I want you so badly," I pleaded.

"Soon, Little One," he said as he sped up his hand.

"Ugh, seeing you like this...fuck, Edward, I'm close," I said as I spread my legs further apart. "Do you see what you do to me? How wet I am?"

"Yes, Bella," he groaned, his green eyes trained on my pussy. "I see how wet you are. I'm throbbing for you. I'm close, too."

"Move so I can feel you come on me, Edward," I said, looking directly into his eyes. He shifted and draped my legs over his thighs. His hand was moving fast over his hardness. At one point, he slid two fingers in me and gathered more of my arousal to spread on his cock. I moaned so loudly, wanting to feel more of his fingers.

"Bella, please," he groaned. "I'm fucking close."

"Me, too," I panted. With my right hand, I was thrusting my fingers inside of me. My left hand was rubbing my clit furiously. I could feel my muscles clench around my fingers, pulsating erotically. I curled my fingers inside as best as I could, trying to reach my g-spot. I wanted to douse Edward with my own release. The only sounds in the room were Edward's heavy breathing and my pussy squelching under my touch.

"Mmmmmmm, Bella," he breathed. His hand was moving jerkily and his muscles were rippling under my gaze. His head fell back and his hand sped up slightly. Out of his glorious cock, his release flew out onto my stomach. I moaned as I felt his warmth cover my body. I wished it was inside of me, but I was able to feel him. His orgasm, seeing it and feeling it, triggered mine and I bucked against my hands, feeling the muscles in my pussy react. A gush of arousal came out of me and I screamed Edward's name, over and over again. I fell onto the bed, boneless and somewhat satisfied. It wasn't as good as when Edward's fingers were on me and in me. He crawled over me and lay on his side. His eyes were filled with contentment and something else. I didn't want to say love, but it was close to it. "Hi," he said, blushing slightly.

"Was it good for you?" I giggled.

"It was, but I was already a sweaty mess. Now, I'm even worse," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I was clean, too. I just got out of the shower," I snickered. He frowned. "Oh, stop it. Now, I have a reason to take a bath. With you." I blinked at him, fluttering my eyelashes. "Please?"

He got up from the bed, scooping me in his arms. "I think I may have a newfound respect for baths."

A/N: Okay, not as long as I'd hoped, but still citrusy nonetheless. Some pervy pictures are on my tumblr. Check the link on my profile. I'm also on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Leave me some lovin...

84100���/Sn�