Chapter Sixty-One

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Sixty-One

BPOV

Edward Masen was the hottest man alive. I mean, fuck! We had one hell of a make out session. Okay, dry humping. His lips on my body were like a livewire, shooting electricity all through my veins. Then, then, he takes my fingers which I so saucily dipped into my drenched panties, and licks them clean, growling lowly as he did so.

Yep. I think I can't wear underwear around this man.

So, yeah, I'm sitting on his lap, my right tit hanging out of my shirt, my panties completely drenched and watching the sexiest man lick my fingers like they were a lollipop after I touched my pussy. The predatory look in his eyes scared me but turned me the fuck on. I couldn't wait until the clothes were gone and we weren't dry humping anymore.

What are you talking about, skank? You're dripping arousal. You ain't dry.

"I don't know about you but I'd like to take a shower," I said, looking at Edward through my lashes. His pale skin was flushed and he was still breathing heavily. "Flying and well, what we just did...care to join me?"

"I'm going to pass Little One," he smirked, kissing my lips sweetly. I could taste my flavor on his lips. It was just a hint but it was there. We tasted fucking phenomenal together. "I'll use the bathroom in my room after I bring in our suitcases."

"Party pooper," I frowned.

He chuckled, moving me off his lap and kissed me once more before disappearing from my room. Our room. Fuck that shit, Daddy. I'm keeping him with me. Edward keeps me safe. I was still sitting on my bed when Edward rolled in massive suitcase. He gave me a wink before shuffling off to his room to shower. Again, fuck that shit. I want to see his fine, sexy body. Hell, he's sexy and doesn't even realize it. I hate to sound like a condescending bitch, but I don't dry hump. And I dry humped with Edward, coming as hard as I've ever had.

I fuck. I fuck hard. I fuck for pleasure. I fuck to get off. Yeah, you really are a slut, Bella.

But, with Edward, I wanted more with him. I wanted his kisses, his affections, his love.

Wait, love? You want love? A love besides your dad's?

Let's think about this...uh, YEAH!

Sighing, I went into my bathroom and scoured the stench of the plane off my body. Why did Edward make out with me and kiss my boob while I smelled like a plane? I didn't care. I got off. So did he. Tee hee... I finished up and put on some comfy clothes. Some barely-there clothes, a pair of shorty pajamas. The shorts barely covered my cooch. The top, I only buttoned the single button across my chest. Underwear wasn't happening.

I picked up the antibiotic ointment for Edward to put on my back and skipped to the kitchen. My father had made arrangements to have food in the fridge and house aired out before we came. I checked the refrigerator and pantry and it was stocked with all of the staples. I pulled out the ingredients for some homemade macaroni and cheese with pancetta. Edward ambled into the kitchen, his hair wet and sticking up every which way. His chest was deliciously bare. He did hold a shirt in his hand but honestly, I didn't want him to put it on. I wanted ogle his chiseled, muscular chest. Edward chuckled and walked over to me, gently closing my mouth. "You were drooling, babe."

"You are lying, babe," I teased back. "I don't drool."

"Sure, Bella. The past few nights, you've used my pec as your pillow and there's a wet spot on my shirt," he laughed. "I'm thinking I may forgo the shirt."

"You won't get any complaints from me, tesoro," I purred, running my fingers along his ribs. He shuddered but grinned crookedly. "Can you do me a favor, though? I need you to put the ointment on my back."

"Sure, Bella," he replied. His brow furrowed. Usually I wore a tank top and it made access to the scrape pretty easy. In order to get to it currently, he'd have to remove my shirt. I'm so sneaky. "How do you want to do this?" Edward's voice cracked slightly and some sweat popped up on his forehead.

I dropped my gaze, looking at his burgeoning arousal. I bit my lip, looking back up at him through my lashes. "What do you think?" I picked up his hand, pressing it to the single button holding my shirt together.

"You're pushing me," he growled.

"I can put on a tank top," I said, feeling instantly bad for making him uncomfortable. His arms banded around me and I was pulled against his hard body. "Or not?"

He arched a brow before turning me. His hands glided up the sides of my ribs until he reached the button. He released it, sliding the shirt off my body. Once I was naked from the waist up, he put my hands onto the kitchen counter, palms down. "Do not move your hands, Isabella," he commanded lowly.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.

He swept my hair over my shoulder and picked up the ointment. I watched his every move in the reflection of the window. His fingers glided along my back, just along my spine. I moaned, wanting his hands to cup my breasts. I could see my nipples straining for his deft fingers. Edward methodically put the ointment on my back, just like always. However, he was pressed up against me and I could feel his erection pushing between my thighs. He looked up at me in the reflection as he blew on my scrape.

My tits ached for his touch.

His hands must have ached for my tits.

He slowly ran his palms along my rib cage, across my belly and up until both of his hands were cupping my breasts. His touch was gentle but rough at the same time. His fingers twisted my nipples before he was palming my tits again. And like that his hands slid from my boobs, back down my rib cage and off my body. "Excellent, Little One. You follow orders well," he crooned in my ear. "How wet are you now?"

And he's inexperienced? Inexperienced, my ass!

A/N: Okay, the next time I get an owie, I want FBI/Mafiaward to rub in my Neosporin. Dayum...that is all. I have a picture of Bella's pajamas on my blog. Link is in my profile. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on Twitter: tufano79. Leave me some lovin!