Chapter Seventy-One

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Seventy-One

EPOV

"You've been a good girl," I murmured, kissing her swollen lips. "You'll get more." Holy shit, what the hell am I doing? Breathe, Cullen. I pressed my body against hers and continued my ministrations of her breasts. They were soft and filled my hands. Her nipples were straining against my palms. "Take off your dress, Bella," I purred against her ear. "After that, lay on the bed, baby, on your back."

"What about my panties?" she asked, her dark eyes dilated with lust.

"Leave them on, Little One. I want to take them off. I want to feel how wet you are for me," I said as I bit down on her shoulder. She moaned, bucking her ass toward my hips. I kissed her gently before backing away. She slumped slightly, looking at me for the next set of instructions. "Go on, Bella."

She turned around, leaning against the post of the bed. Her dress was hanging limply around her waist. Her pert breasts were slightly red from my earlier touch. Inwardly, I grimaced at being so rough with her. She looked at me, caressing her skin and reaching behind her back to lower the zipper to her sexy little dress. Rolling her body seductively, she moved the dress down over her hips. With another sexy hip roll, the dress fell to her feet, revealing her skimpy turquoise panties. Her swan tattoo was on full display on her hip, just above her pussy. Her panties did little to contain her arousal. I could tell in the light of the room that they were drenched and the tops of her thighs were covered with her juices. She stepped out of the dress and sauntered over to the bed, climbing onto the pristine white sheets, waggling her ass slightly as she did. Slowly, she rolled over onto her back, flipping her hair over the pillows and spreading her legs.

"Gorgeous," I whispered as I walked over to the bed.

"What now, angelo?" she whimpered. Her hands were running along her chest and her legs were moving restlessly on the bed. I walked over to her side and sat down next to her on the bed. Her brown eyes were looking up at me expectantly, filled with lust, sex and something else. I caressed her face, running my fingers along her lips. She drew one into her mouth, suckling on the tip.

"You'll do that again when I'm done with you," I said, my voice a husky growl. She mewled, biting down my finger. I removed my finger from her mouth and moved it down her chin. Teasingly, I circled her nipple, watching it pucker under my touch. Her back arched and her breast was pressed into my hand. She whimpered and pleaded for more, but I was enraptured at how responsive her lithe body was for me. I flattened my hand and massaged it down her midline. Her skin was so soft and slightly sweaty from the heat of the room. My other hand joined the party as I ran my hands along her torso, caressing every inch of her arms, belly and breasts.

"Edward, I want you," she pleaded. "More, please?" Her hands were fisting the comforter and her hips were bucking on the bed. I looked at her, smiling nervously before kissing her pink, luscious lips. Her hands flew to my hair and she tugged on my neck, trying to get me closer to her. "You're driving me insane," she mumbled against my mouth. "I want you to feel me. Touch me. Feel how wet I am for you, Edward. Angelo, per favore!"

"I can see how wet you are, Little One," I cooed, nipping at her lips. I pulled back and moved my hands down her torso. I reached her hips, slipping my fingers along the band of her thong. She let out a guttural moan, moving her hips uncontrollably. I smirked and moved my fingers out of her panties. I breathed deeply, moving my hand down, over her thong to between her legs.

"FUCK!" she screamed when my hand cupped her covered sex. Her panties were drenched, soaked through. The heat emanating from between her legs was surreal. I watched her as I ran my fingers along the seams of the panties. Her eyes were pleading for more. I wanted to give her more. Seeing her this vulnerable, turned on and begging for me, made me want to rip off my pants, tear away her panties and bury myself balls-deep into her pussy.