Chapter One-Hundred Forty-Three

Twilight...not mine (sigh). **Graphic Violence Warning**

Chapter 143

I had no concept of time while I was in that room, strapped to that freezing metal table. The only thing that alerted me the passage of time was my sessions with James or with Riley. Both were equally as brutal. Riley was more evil than James because I had 'snubbed' him when I was with Edward to set up my internship. They both got off on seeing me battered, bruised and almost naked on the table. They masturbated on my chest, face and hair. Riley was even dumb enough to try and force me to give him a blowjob. When I started to bite down, he learned quickly that was probably not smart. Then he pummeled me harshly before using me as an ashtray.

Now, in my beatings, James had just used his bare hands to hit me. I was grateful for that but it still hurt like a son of a bitch. In addition, he always hit me in the same spot, never allowing it to heal. All the while, he was taking photos of me as trophies of his torture.

Riley wore brass knuckles as he pounded into my ribs, legs and belly. When he hit my face, it was a tight closed fist. I know I felt my nose being broken and my jaw hurt tremendously. I was covered in bruises, cuts, marks and blood. No part of my body wasn't in pain. I was constantly cold since I had lost my jeans at some point during the night. I was now wearing just a pair of panties that were in tatters, being kept on by a few strings and a lot of hope.

All I wanted was my father. I wanted him to swoop in and save the day. I prayed for it whenever I was alone. It was my mantra.

Save me, Daddy. Please, come save me. Help me!

I still didn't know why I was being tortured and mutilated. James or Riley never told me. I begged, but begging meant more hitting. I didn't want more hitting. I just wanted a shower, some new clothes and my father.

Hell, who am I kidding, I loved my dad but he didn't make me feel safe like Edward did.

I wanted Edward.

Save me, Edward. Please, come save me. Help me! Prottetore, I need you!

If I had just listened to him, I wouldn't have been in the position in the first place. He told me, despite my anger and hatred that I spewed at him, I shouldn't go anywhere on my own. That's because he still cares, idiot. He loves you. Did I listen to him? No. My stubborn got me captured and now look where I'm at...chained to a metal table in nothing but a pair of soiled panties being methodically tortured for the hell of it.

"Well, well, well," came the airy, annoying voice of Renata. "Look what we have here."

"Fuck off, Renata," I snapped.

"I'd rather not," she said, teetering over to my table. "I'm here to laugh, leer and possibly maim. My arch-nemesis is strapped to a table, ready for me to play with. Oh, this will be fun." She clapped, bouncing on her toes. I scowled at her.

"Do you even know what arch-nemesis means, idiot?"

"Not really, but it seemed like a word that my father would use," she said, glaring at me. "He uses it all the time to describe Charlie." Renata stared at my body. "I'd figure you'd have a better body. Your tits are quite small."

"At least they're natural," I responded snidely. Renata glared at me, picking up a tool from the tray to my right. A knife glinted in the harsh light. She snarled and cut along my belly using the small blade. The jabs were shallow as she swiped at my stomach. They still hurt. A lot. One swipe was a little too deep and I screamed loudly.

"Renata, you are to not kill her. Aro has many things to discuss with her," came the husky voice of Alec.

"She made a rude comment, Alec. Don't you like my breasts?" Renata sniffled, batting her eyes at him.

"They are beautiful. Both Riley and I love playing with them," Alec crooned, cupping her massive tit. "Perhaps later tonight we can have some fun...just the three of us."

"Ooooh, that sounds wonderful," she purred, wrapping her arms around Alec's neck. They kissed deeply. I was seemingly forgotten and was left to bleed on the table. Once the door clicked shut, tears fell down my face and I felt like I was in hell. I was starving, thirsty and so fucking cold. I wanted nothing more than to be wrapped up in the arms of my father or Edward. I wanted to feel safe. I wanted to feel warmth. I wanted to be home.

Save me, Edward. Please, come save me. Help me! Prottetore, I need you!

The door opened and the heavy gait of James stomped in. He did usual torture of whipping out his cock and masturbating on my body. It hurt even more since my chest was littered with deeper cuts from Renata's fun. He chuckled as he snapped the photos. The last thing he did prior to leaving was covering my face with plastic and pouring an entire bottle of water over me. I screamed in agony at how badly I wanted the water. James just laughed hysterically, tossing the empty bottle at me before he left. I raged once the door clicked shut. My shackles were digging into my ankles and wrists, causing me even more excruciating pain. I was dying in this room and no one gave a flying fuck about my well-being.

I don't know how long I screamed, begging for death. At some point, the door opened once more and the dainty sound of heels crossed the floor. My heart sped up at more knife cuts from Renata. But it was Sulpulcia, Aro's wife, that was approaching me. She held a tray with some food and water along with a bag. Her eyes were weary and sad. I began shivering, worried what she was going to do. "Do not fret, Isabella."

I stared at her blankly, but was unable to stop my shivering. Sulpulcia put the bag down and walked into the darkness. I heard some water running, making me thirsty again. She walked back to my table and placed a large bowl onto it. My shivering increased. "Isabella, I'm not here to harm you. My husband and family have taken you against your will and I know what it's like..."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Let me attend to your wounds and I'll tell you all about it," she said, reaching into the bowl.

A/N: What do you think Sulpulcia is going to say??? Leave me some!

KFd޳