Chapter Sixty

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Sixty

Bella unlocked the door and led us inside. The house was warmly decorated with rust, cream and earth tones. In the living room, there is a large grand piano. Off to the left, was a stone archway leading into a large kitchen. Still holding my hand, Bella directed me down a hallway and down some stairs. "When Daddy comes, this will be your room," she explained. It had exposed beaming on the ceiling and a queen sized bed with a very comfy looking comforter.

Bella tugged on my hand. I followed her out of my bedroom and down the hall to another bedroom. Immediately, I noticed a large four poster bed that took up a majority of the space. The walls were exposed brick with black furniture. The bedding was white with black and white accents. It was very elegant and very Bella. "Is this your room?"

"Yeah," she blushed. She turned and pulled me inside. "Kiss me, Edward."

"So demanding, Little One," I quipped, wrapping my arms around her waist. She pouted, moving her hands up my neck, tossing my hat onto the bed.

"Not demanding. I know what I want. I want you to kiss me," she murmured. "I need to feel your lips against mine, angelo. I want to taste you. Kiss me." She moved closer and closer to my face. My girl was a vixen, that's for damn sure.

I cupped her cheek and rubbed my thumb along her lower lip. She moaned, capturing my thumb between her teeth and sucking on it. Fuck. Me. My arm banded around her waist, pulling her to my body. Every inch of her tiny form was pressed against me except her mouth. She kept staring at me as I removed my thumb from her lips. "Kiss me," she breathed.

"Yes," I panted as I covered her mouth with mine. Her lips molded against my lips. I held her tightly against my body. Eagerly, I slid my tongue between her lips, tasting her sweetness. She moaned and her fingers pulled painfully on my hair. My hands move all along her back, slipping underneath her black jacket and to her pink tank top. Her hands moved from my hair and she ripped off her jacket.

"Touch me, Edward," she begged.

I groaned as my fingers glided along the smooth skin of her arms, up to her shoulders and along her collarbones. All the while, our lips were moving feverishly with each other. My hands moved down the sides of her body, barely grazing her breasts. Her moan was lustful and she arched her back. Bella grabbed my waistband of my jeans, tugging me towards her bed. Twisting us, she pushed me onto the bed and straddled my waist. "Touch me, Edward. I want to feel your hands on me."

I gulped and stared into her eyes as I caressed her collarbone with my pointer finger. Slowly, I moved it down the center of her body, just in between her breasts. She bit her lip, whimpering quietly. Using my fingertips, I moved my hand closer to her right breast, palming it with my hand. "Yes!" she screamed, arching her back into my hand.

My lips found her neck and I massaged her perfect breast. It was just the right size for my hand, filling it to perfection. As I assaulted her neck with my mouth, Bella's strap of her tank top fell and the swell of her breast was on display. She wasn't wearing a bra. The very top of her dusty rose nipple was straining against the fabric, begging for me. Using my thumb, I swiped it along the peak and Bella let out a startled yelp followed by a moan. Her hips rocked against me. "More, Edward," she begged.

I gently pulled on her tank top to reveal all of her breast. She let out a strangled whimper as she looked down at me. My lips moved along the smooth column of her neck, down to her collarbone and finally at the swell of her right breast. "Please?" she moaned. Slowly, I moved so my lips were wrapped around her nipple. Using my tongue, I flicked the erect peak, relishing in Bella's flavor. Her skin was soft and tasted so sweet, with a hint of spice. Her hips were rocking against my rock-hard erection. If she kept that up, I'd be coming in my pants.

Her hands moved to my cheeks and she moved my face away from her breast. Her lips devoured mine as my fingers gently teased her nipple. Her hips were moving faster and watching her like this made my mind explode with a ton of pervy fantasies. Fantasies, I hope, that will turn into realities.

"Edward, I'm gonna come," she panted against my lips.

"Fuck, Bella, me too," I moaned, putting my hands on her hips, encouraging her to move faster. She eagerly responded, swiveling her hips as she kissed my lips relentlessly. The tension in my stomach was reaching its peak. I could feel my cock needing release. "Bella, baby...god, don't stop."

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she rode my jean-clad cock like an expert. I could feel her warmth over me and the intensity of it caused my own orgasm to spill out of me. I grunted and clung to Bella, panting heavily. We sat on the bed, the sounds of our breathing the only thing filling the room. "I think you ruined my panties."

"I'm sitting in a boxerful of jizz," I snickered.

"I'm still turned on, angelo. Very wet," she purred. She reached under her skirt and presumably slid her hand into her panties. When she pulled out her fingers, they were glistening. "See?"

I grabbed her hand, sucking her fingertips into my mouth. Holy. Mother. Fuck. She tastes so fucking GOOD! I think I even growled when I tasted her arousal.

"Definitely ruined panties," she squeaked.

A/N: How did you like that? A little dry humping never hurt anyone, right? Right? Pictures of the villa are on my blog. Link is in my profile. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. We switch POVs next chapter. Back to Bella...

Also, if you have any ideas of what they should do in Italy, let me know. They're staying on the Amalfi Coast, but I'm willing to move them anywhere. Leave me some!

tion':2'