Chapter Six

New Story...I'm attempting a drabble. Rather, my version of drabble...a 1000 words or less per chapter. (Dear God, I'm afraid.) But excited, too. It'll force me to be more forward with my plotlines and yeah. Anyhow, none of this mine. I'm not, nor ever will be, Stephenie Meyer. I just like to play with her characters.

Chapter Six

As promised, my dad had a thigh holster and a pretty new gun to go into it. When I went to class for the rest of the week, I wore a skirt, just so I could wear my new thigh holster. Only a mafia princess would accessorize with weapons. Guns, the jewelry of the future.

In addition to getting reamed out by my father, Jacob Black and Seth Clearwater, my bodyguards, ripped me a new asshole. I promised to never, ever go out without any protection. Blah. Blah. Blah. However, I did make them promise me to not kill my mojo when it came to guys. When you have two hulking Native American men hovering with you, guys tend to flock away. Granted, they are beneficial. Sometimes.

Case in point: Riley.

Most of the time, they are a nuisance.

A hot nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless.

Did I mention to you that both guys were ripped and hot as fuck? Jacob and I, we fucked around until he started dating Seth's sister, Leah. Leah was quick to put the kibosh on the spank and tickle with me for a few reasons. Reason number one, Jacob is about seven years older than me. Reason number two, Leah hates my ass. She thinks I'm a bitch. Reason number three, she's my dad's attorney and she pretty much ensures that my dad doesn't go to jail. I needed to play nice with the evil wench. So, I stopped riding Jacob's baloney pony.

I tried to hit it with Seth but he's dumber than a box of rocks and he's very gay.

Seriously, I need to get laid. Where's my dark, mysterious stranger? He has been the fodder for my time with King Dong.

His piercing green eyes.

His slightly stubbled chin.

His fair skin.

His reddish, sex hair.

His lean, lithe and tall body.

His pouty lips and pink tongue, bringing me untold pleasure as he suckled on my tits and nibbled on my clit.

His long fingers, curling just right as he finger fucked me causing me to squirt my release all over him.

His cock...it's probably long and thick, making me come as he would enter me.

His ass as he pounded in my body, fucking me into oblivion.

God damn it, I need a new pair of panties.

Where's King Dong?

"Bella!" my dad called.

"Shit," I moaned as I shifted on my bed. "I really need to get my own place." My dad barged into my bedroom where I covered my scantily clad body with my comforter. "Dude! Knock! I could have been naked!"

"I called for you," Charlie argued. "Anyhow, I'm going to the club tonight. I'm meeting with a new potential associate to replace LJ. Emmett met him on the job a couple of weeks back. This guy is looking for work and from Emmett told me, he'd be perfect for our little business."

"Are you sure about this? You don't want to have some mole in our midst," I said, arching a brow. "Aro's crew, the cops, the feds?"

"Emmett's a good judge of character. He was the one who found Jacob, Seth and Leah, remember?" Charlie snickered. "I won't be home until late."

"Do you know this guy's name?" I pressed. "Dad, I have a bad feeling about this."

"Bella, I'm just meeting with him. If I like him, then we'll discuss his employment. If I get a bad feeling about him, he's dead," Charlie soothed, sitting on my bed. "Your old man hasn't survived this long by being a fool."

"Kay," I said as I hugged him. "Seriously, though, what's his name?"

"Edward."

A/N: Some citrusy fodder on my blog. Check out the link on my profile. Find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Leave me some!