Chapter Forty-Nine

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Forty-Nine

After convincing Edward to go to the club, I went up to my room and showered after I called Angie and Jessica. They were going to meet us at this new club, Trinity, at ten. Angie was bringing her boyfriend, Ben. Edward suggested we go out to eat before we go out and I eagerly accepted. He apologized for not asking me out on another date but my dad's grumbling presence prevented him from doing so.

I wanted to punch my dad.

I loved him. Very, very much but seriously. You gave us your freaking blessing, Daddy. Stop giving my boyfriend the evil eye or threatening to shoot off his nuts.

Once I was dressed in a cute summer dress, I went downstairs. My father had since left the house with Emmett after I ripped him a new asshole. Edward was in the kitchen, chatting with Carmen and Eleazar. They had taken to him easily. Carmen smiled at me before she patted Edward gently on his arm. Eleazar nodded before he followed his wife. "You let Carmen touch you?"

"She was mothering me," he snickered. "She heard about Charlie had done to me and we commiserated over Charlie's innate talent to be an asshole."

"Ah, yes. Carmen has told off my father more times than she cares to admit. Did her touch freak you out?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Give me your hand." I held out my hand and he pressed it to his chest. His heart was sputtering against his ribs. My eyes widened, shocked at the reaction he was having. "It's always like this when I get touched. I hide it well. But my heart stammers and I go into a panic."

"Have you ever blacked out or gone into a complete panic attack?" I asked.

"When I was younger but now, I can get it under control," he replied, kissing my palm. "Having you nearby helps."

"I'm happy to help," I grinned, standing on my toes to kiss him on the lips. He smiled, kissing me three times as he picked me up. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"Some Italian place," Edward said. "Ciao Bella." He looked toward where Carmen and Eleazar exited. "Carmen, suggested it." I grinned and we walked out to the garage. We decided to take my car, with Edward driving. Dinner was fun. We ate too much excellent food and I drank too much vino. Shortly before ten, we paid the bill. Edward helped me into the car but he seemed tense.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine," he replied, giving me a smile.

"Liar," I snorted. "You got that constipated 'something's up' look."

"I think someone is following us," he said as he felt down by his ankle. I noticed he had a glock secured around his foot.

"It's probably nothing," I said, taking his hand. "Let's go to the club. Perhaps our 'tail' will lose us."

"I don't like this," Edward grumbled as he kissed me swiftly. "One thing out of place and we're out of there. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I said, giving him a mock salute. He huffed and got into the driver's seat. We went to Trinity, parking across the street. Together, we walked to the club, meeting Angie, Ben, Jessica and her new boy toy, Mike, at the entrance. The girls and I worked our voodoo and got us in for free. Edward was shocked at my less-than-blatant attempt of seducing the pre-pubescent bouncer. I just threaded my fingers with his, dragging him into the VIP section. He clearly wasn't comfortable. His hands were secured on my hips and his eyes were darting around nervously. "Baby, relax."

"It's hard," he hissed, nuzzling my neck. "I'm trying to make sure that we're safe. That you're safe."

"Edward, angelo, tonight you're not my bodyguard or employed by my father. You're my boyfriend. The guy I want to imitate having sex with on the dance floor. The guy I want to suck face with. The guy whose rock hard thigh is going to be pressed between my legs as we dance. Have. Fun." I poked his chest with the last two words.

"Whoooooooo! Shots!" Jessica screamed. Mike handed all of us shots, even Edward. He eyed it dubiously. "To friends, family and new, hot relationships!"

"Amen to that!" Angie beamed. "Bottoms up!"

We all pounded our shots. Edward did so, his nose wrinkled. He's trying...give him a little credit. Angie and Jessica screamed again, grabbing their guys and pulling them out to the packed dance floor. Angie pretty much mounted Ben. Jessica was a bit more reserved but still danced seductively with Mike.

"You want to dance?" I asked, twining my fingers with Edward's.

"Not yet," he replied, kissing my neck.

"The crowd scaring you?"

"Just a bit," he snickered. "I'll be fine. I just need to psych myself up for that." He watched as Angie was grinding on Ben. His face was contorted in pleasure. "Are you going to dance like that on me?"

"Only if you want me to," I giggled, looking back at him. "Shake my ass against your cock." I wiggled a little bit.

"Tease," he smirked.

"We don't have to go down there, Edward. We can dance right here," I murmured, looking back at him. He was standing behind me with his arms around my waist. I started swaying against him. "Move with me, tesoro."

"I don't know what I'm doing," he said as he stiffly began moving with my gentle swaying. I put his hands on my hips, moving a bit more seductively. He started to get the drift and loosened up. His fingers twined with mine and his lips found my neck, sucking gently.

"Hmmmm," I moaned as swiveled my hips against his. Our movements had awoken the beast between his legs and he wanted to play. He turned me around and like a pro, slid his leg between mine. His hand was braced just above my ass and his other hand held my palm against his chest. "And you said you couldn't dance."

"Quick study," he chuckled as he moved his hips with mine. It was still stiff but the bones of an amazing dancer were there. He moved easily in time with the music and dear God, his muscular thigh was pressing against my clit delightfully. I could seriously get off with his leg. We danced together up in the VIP section until Edward got his bearings. Eventually, we made it down to the main dance floor. Edward was still very stiff but looked like he was having a good time. His hands never left my body and even found their way down to my ass.

As we danced, I noticed the same thing that Edward did...like someone was watching us. Edward noticed the change in my demeanor. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"You want to go? I'm getting overheated," I lied. He kissed me gently. I said goodbye to Angie and Jessica, hugging them briefly. Taking Edward's hand we walked out of the club.

A/N: Pictures of Jessica, Ben and Mike are on my blog, along with the club and restaurant. Link for the blog is on my profile. I'm really proud of it. Check it out. You can also find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on Twitter: tufano79. Their outfits are on my Polyvore, as well: Tufano79. As always...please, please leave me some lovin.

599mNRna