Chapter Sixty-Five

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Sixty-Five

"Hmmm?" I asked innocently.

"Your hip, Bella," he pointed. "I see some ink on your hip."

"I don't know what you're talking about it," I giggled. I started to get up, but Edward captured my ankle. I bit my lip, staring at him. He arched a brow. I kicked some water into his face before wriggling away. I ran off but heard Edward jump out of the water, catching up with me quickly. His wet body wrapped around me. His fingers tickled my sides. I squealed. "Stop! Angelo! You're going to make me pee!"

"Admit you have a tattoo and I'll stop, Little One," he laughed, his fingers moving relentlessly against my ribs.

"Okay! Okay! I have a tat!" I yelled. As promised his hands stopped and he grinned at me smugly. I arched a brow at him, untying my bikini bottoms, revealing my swan. "You can only see it when I'm naked. Or rather, nearly naked." Edward gently reached to touch my swan. His fingers glided over the soft skin, just above my pussy. His green eyes darkened and his nipples became erect. "You're driving me crazy, Edward."

"Sorry," he said as he pulled his hand back.

"Your hand was so close to..." I trailed off as I retied my bikini bottoms. "I wanted your fingers elsewhere."

"Do you now?" Edward smirked. "Where, Little One?" He pulled me flush to his body. "Where do you want my fingers?"

"Inside of me," I cooed.

He licked his lips and stared at me. "I think that can be arranged."

"Now?" I pleaded.

"Not now, Bella," he whispered, his lips ghosting over mine. "Tonight." He kissed me deeply, plunging his tongue into my mouth. My hands gripped onto his wet hair as he fucked my mouth with his. I moaned and really wanted our bathing suits to disintegrate. I wanted him to fuck me. He pulled back and bent down, swinging me over his shoulder.

"EDWARD!" I screamed.

"I think you need to cool off," he snickered, smacking my ass with his palm. He walked back to the pool, placing me on my feet at the edge. "Hold your breath, baby." His arm wrapped around my waist and he pushed me in, following quickly behind. I sputtered, breaking the surface. I was laughing hysterically. So was Edward. He swam over to me and brushed my long hair from my face. His green eyes were twinkling happily. "You okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, protettore," I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He could reach the bottom. I couldn't. "I did need to cool off. My mind was begging for you."

"I wanted you, too," he whispered, cupping my ass. "My mind was wishing that our swim suits would disappear and I could make you scream."

"What's stopping you?" I asked breathily.

He kissed me sweetly. "I don't want to rush, Bella. I want to know what buttons to press to make you scream. I want to know what your body feels like under my fingertips. I want to feel your wetness as it comes out of you from your sex. I want to taste you. Every fucking inch. I want to make love to you every way a man can make love to a woman before we take that step."

"Edward," I whispered, tightening my legs around his waist.

"We have nine days before your dad arrives. My promise to you is that I will make love to you before he comes," he vowed. "Only after I've thoroughly explored your beautiful body."

"Do I get to explore, too?" I asked, playing with his wet hair.

"How so?"

I leaned forward, kissing his pink, pouty lips. "I want to kiss every inch of your body, Edward. I want to taste your skin. I want suck your cock, swallow everything you give me. I want it all with you. But most importantly, I want to heal you; heal your heart. I'd never hurt you. You're quickly becoming the most important person in my life and I don't want to lose you."

Something flashed in his eyes, a twinge of sadness. "I don't want to lose you, either, Little One. For the first time in my life, I feel like I fit somewhere. I'm not Edward 'the freak who can't be touched.' I feel important to you and to your family." He blew out a breath and I saw tears gathering in his eyes. "I feel like I have a family. I had a foster family but I only ever felt like an extended visitor. I feel more at home with you and your dad..." A tear fell onto his cheek. "Fuck. I'm not a pussy. I swear."

"Look at me. I'm crying too," I sniffled.

"Bella, you're my best friend and my first real girlfriend. I'll always treasure that. No matter what happens in our lives, you will always have a very special place in my heart," he said, hugging me to his body. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, angelo," I whispered back, hugging him fiercely. My heart was doing the stammering thing again and my entire body was on fire. Not aroused. Just an overwhelming need to be closer to him. I didn't know what this meant. Regardless, though, I didn't want it to stop. Nor did I want to let him go.

Ever.

A/N: I'm hoping you're still liking this. You know the drill, folks! Leave me some lovin!

ile.\'