Chapter Eighty-Seven

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Eighty-Seven

"You're still dropping your left shoulder. You can't hurt me," he snickered. I elbowed him and he chuckled. "Anyhow, I haven't been truthful about how much I love..."

Is he going to say that he loves me? Holy crap! Do I look alright? Wait, what? You're losing it del Cigno.

"Bella, did you hear me?" Edward snickered.

"What?" I squeaked.

"I said haven't been truthful in how much I love Carino. She's so sweet and I think she's finally grown on me. I still can't breathe around her, but she is a good cat," he smirked. He loves the fucking cat. Really? "Oh, don't pout, Little One. Did you think I was going to say that I was lying about much I love you?"

HA! He said it. Did he?

"I'm confused," I said, scratching my head.

He chuckled, kissing my temple. "I'm not ready to say it yet, Bella. You're the first girl, um, woman that I've experienced what I'm feeling and I don't want to rush it," he whispered against my skin.

"Could you love me?" I whispered back.

"You embody everything I would like a woman to have," he said, his eyes soft and filled with affection. "In time, I could love you, but I don't want to say it just to say it. I want to say and mean it."

"I understand," I replied, feeling slightly rejected.

"Hey," he said as he cupped my chin. "Just because I didn't say those three magical words to you doesn't mean that I don't care about you with all of my heart, Bella. It's the closest thing to love that I've ever felt. In my entire life, Little One. Besides, you are the only one that can touch me, remember?"

"This is true," I said as I snuggled back into embrace. "I'm going to miss our alone time."

"Me, too, Little One," he murmured, pressing his lips to my hair.

"We could always take trips all around Italy," I smiled. "We could go to Rome, Milan, Florence..."

"That sounds awesome, Bella. I'll let you plan those since you are the expert on Italy," he said as he tightened his arms around my waist. "However, you've got to be excited that your dad and cousin are coming. Plus, Angie and Jessica."

"I am but I'm not," I shrugged. "I have to share you, then." I turned and looked at him. "I'll miss touching you whenever I want. I'll miss our sexy times. I know you won't do anything with my father in the house."

"That would be correct," he snorted. "Your dad is a good guy and he's getting used to the idea of us being a couple. I do not want to rub it in his face that we've seen each other naked."

"And you are soooooooooo gorgeous naked. It's a shame you have to wear clothes," I smiled, giving him a seductive look. "You are so beautiful, Edward. I've never seen a man more perfect. And the ink? Fuck! Such a turn on."

"You are also a gorgeous specimen of female perfection, too," he purred, cupping my breasts.

"You exhibitionist, you!" I squealed, arching my back into his hands.

"I'm touching you over clothes. If I was a true exhibitionist, you'd be naked, writhing under my touch," he said, kissing my neck languidly.

"Yes and please," I whimpered.

"I want to make the most of our last two nights here in Sorrento alone," he growled, continuing his sensual assault on my neck. "Tonight, I want to taste your sweet pussy, Bella. And I'm not talking about our cat..."

A/N: Lemon alert next chappie and possibly the following one as well. Pictures for those chapters will be on my tumblr. They are kind of raunchy, sexy and involve a lot of nudity. You know the drill, my lovelies. I'd love to get some more lovin, please!

�t be���X!c�