Chapter 94

Declan thought Amethyst was getting back to her old self, slowly but surely.  They were having two hour sessions with Dr. Webster for a while and now they were back down to one.

He'd brought up Lacy and how she had showed up at the funeral and how he had basically told her to stay away from Amethyst, that it would hurt more than help.

Surprisingly she agreed but left a sealed envelope with him and his wife didn't take it for quite a while and then the last visit she took it but shoved it in her dresser drawer.

She had come a long way and he was so proud of her.  Their relationship was amazing and he couldn't believe how much he loved her.

She was always surprising him with little notes in his jacket pocket and he got to where he looked forward to finding them.

He had Jan buy a glass jar and he put them all in there and when he was having a bad day, he would reach in and read one, instantly changing his mood.

The one he got for today simply said Come straight to our room.  He knew what she meant, she wanted to play and he was so hot for her because they hadn't done this since they lived in his old house.

When he walked in the house, there were rose petals leading through the house to the room and attached to the door was a gold envelope.

Taking it off the door, he opened it to find beautiful gold parchment paper and in his wife's writing, he read...

I want to fulfill you, love you and take care of you.  Leave your inhibitions at the door...

Hmm she was so sexy, the way she could wind him up with her words and he knew that whatever she had planned, would satisfy him beyond his imagination.

Turning the doorknob, he pushed the door open slowly, the candlelight flickering on the walls and surfaces in the room made the shadows dance, giving a sensual flavor to the room.

His eyes were drawn to the middle of the room, where the bed was, and there she sat, on her knees, head down and palms flat on her spread knees, looking every bit an angel.

He stepped to her, working at the cuff links on on his dress shirt, his gaze locked on her gorgeous, nude body, swollen with his child.  Her perfume filling his nostrils, his excitement growing.

With everything off except his dress pants, he approached the bed and across her thighs lay a black blindfold

With everything off except his dress pants, he approached the bed and across her thighs lay a black blindfold.  Picking it up, he lifted her chin, their eyes meeting now.

"So beautiful" he murmured putting the blindfold on her.  Now she looked like a goddess, his goddess.  And he was so ready to take her.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman" he said approaching her on the bed

"You are an incredibly sexy woman" he said approaching her on the bed.  He grabbed her, pulling her to him, kissing her passionately.

Taking her hand, he helped her off the bed, circled her like he was going to devour her, let his finger trace her skin, then said "On your knees baby."

Helping her, she slid gracefully to her knees in front of him, he opened his dress pants, letting them fall to the floor.

Bringing her head forward, he guided her mouth to his hardened c*ck, then moved his hands, letting her do the rest.

He moaned softly at the touch of her hand while her head moved forward taking him into her mouth. "Oh so good" he murmured.

"More" he begged, her soft lips encased him, satin on steel as she moved at an unhurried pace letting her hand stroke him along with the rhythm of her mouth.

He fisted his hands through her hair, not to control her, but to feel her movements, his eyes fluttered closed as his head went back and he drowned in the beauty of what her mouth did to him.

Her hands tenderly caressed below his c*ck causing his shaft to jerk while in her mouth. She moaned quietly at the sensation that this no doubt caused.

"Faster baby" he panted, his jaw clinching at the flood of feelings that were running through his body at the moment.

His wife did as he asked and sped up her pace, his manhood thoroughly soaked by her saliva making her hand move effortlessly around him.

"Sh*t baby I'm gonna come" he gritted. At his words, he felt her mouth suck harder around him, his rod swelled and released into the back of her throat as he cursed from his release.

"F*ck" he swore, his chest heaving up and down. And when he finally opened his eyes and looked at his wife, she was sitting dutifully on her heels, palms flat on her thighs.

Reaching for her hands, he brought her to her feet, then removed the blindfold. Picking her up bridal style, he placed her in the middle of the bed, which consisted of black satin sheets only.

She looked so beautiful laying there, her knees bent and spread just for him. Her sex glistened with her arousal and he wanted a taste, badly.

Lowering his head, he let his tongue explore the wonders of her treasures, her taste intoxicating and rich. He needed more.

His tongue went in search of her swollen bud, lathing it, sucking it and kissing it had an arousing affect on both as his c*ck hardened for the second time.

"Declan" she cried, raising her hips pressing into his tongue.  "Tell me babe" he urged.

"Oh, I, please, I ache" she was breathless and ready, so Declan flicked her with his tongue and sent her over the edge, screaming his name.

When she was done, he kissed his way up her body, bestowing his lips all over her belly and then heading to her mouth so she could taste herself on him.

Holding himself up on his left forearm, he reached between them, grabbed his length and slid into her already wet sex.  He groaned loudly against her mouth as they kissed.

He was so close, it wouldn't take much for him to step off the ledge and come for her.  It was all for her.  Everything he did, everything he was.  It was all for her.

"Declan I love you so much.  I need you and I'm so thankful for you, now love me baby.  Come for me."

Lowering his forehead against hers, his body exploded and soon ecstasy spread throughout his body until they were both sated and happy.

Well y'all, Into The Rage is almost finished.  Thank you for coming along on the ride!  Stay tuned for more Luciano & Lorenzo: A Bella Mafia Sequel and Under The Southern Sky.  You guys rock!