Chapter 83

I laid in bed, Tiberius tucked under my arm, his little snout resting on my belly and Magnus laid at my side.

Smiling, I loved the warmth these fur babies gave me, it was comforting as well as enjoyable and I just adored Tiberius' little puppy belly.  So round and plump.

Magnus, growled soft and low, drawing my attention to the doorway where my husband stood, leaning up against the doorframe.

"What?" I said.  He just shook his head, smiling and pushing off the frame with his body.

Walking towards our bed, he stopped to pet Magnus first and then he rubbed Tiberius' ear, causing the little guy to sigh and stretch.

"Here she is, Queen of my heart and Queen of the beasts.  Just f*cking beautiful" he hummed leaning in for a kiss.

My hand grabbed his chin as he deepened our kiss, making it last as long as he could before we ran out of breath.

"I love when you kiss me like that" I told him honestly, letting myself get lost in his eyes.

"I made some passion tea, would you like to come join me in the kitchen for some?" He asked.

Well I did need to let the babies out to potty, so now was as good a time as any.

Declan got Magnus to come, while I held a sleepy puppy in my arms, throwing the comforter back, I swung my legs around, placing my feet on the carpeted floor.

I watched Tiberius stretch for the umpteenth time as Magnus put his snout to the little guy's behind, pushing him to take care of his business.

When both had finished, Magnus led the puppy back up to the door as both animals waited patiently to be let back in.

"There's my good boys" I purred, picking up Ti and kissing his little head.  Yawning again, I took him back to our bedroom where Magnus followed, laying down beside the young pup's bed.

I was giggling as I walked back into the kitchen, where Declan was waiting for me, a up of tea in his hand.

"You're the best, baby.  Thank you" I said, taking the cup from his sexy fingers.

I shivered at the thought of his slender digits, curled inside me as his tongue lathed my cl*t to climax.

"Am?  Are you cold?" Declan asked me, concerned.  I shook my head.

"No.  I was just thinking about how naughty you can be with your fingers and tongue" I relayed with all honesty.

I watched his eyes darken and the lids hood as he sat his cup on the counter and came towards me.

His excitement already evident from the bulge in his cotton sleep pants, he placed his hands on either side of me, while resting them on the island.

"Really now?" He asked, his voice all sexy and husky with desire.

"Yes" I squeaked, clearing my throat and blushing at the same time.

He pressed his body against mine, his left hand getting all wrapped up in my hair and gently pulling my head back.

I had to admit I was a sucker for that move as well.  It was so sexy, primal and possessive...so totally Declan.

"Hmm, what would you like me to do first?" He asked while running his tongue down my jawline.

I couldn't think straight, much less open my mouth and have something that symbolized intelligence come out, but I tried anyway.

"Put me on the island" I whispered.  He lifted me with ease, setting my behind on the cool marble.

"Now what?"  We were going all the way with this, weren't we?

I spread my legs, opening them slowly teasing him, then I pulled the material up my thighs, using my palms.  My sex uncovered and out there for his viewing pleasure.

"God" Declan husked at the sight.  "Next?" His voice was pained as I watched him palm his shaft, adjusting it.

I slid the straps to my gown down, exposing my plump breasts, before I answered him.

"I want your tongue.  Here" I said, pointing to my slick core.

"I can most certainly accommodate your request" he said, dropping to his knees so he could attend to me.

"F*ck you are so beautiful" he said before blowing on my heated core.  That alone almost made me come.

His tongue was heated and right on target with its mission, pushing against my pulsing and quivering bud, my back arched as I cried out for more.

Applying more pressure, he continued twisting me up, then pulling away, he asked what more I wanted from him.

"Your fingers" I gasped.  "Inside me, curled up, and your tongue licking me until I break apart for you."

Couldn't get anymore straight forward than that, I thought as I watched his head disappear between my legs, killing me softly with his actions.

"Declan baby!" I cried, grabbing his head pushing him deeper into me and that was it, he moved his fingers while his tongue pressed into me and I exploded.

Cursing and crying as my tightly wound body loosened to epic proportions, until I lay on my back, up on our island and spread eagle and at his mercy.

He lifted me gently, holding me bridal style, he carried us to the living room where he sat down on our love seat.

Pulling back on his waistband, he released his erection and placed me over it so I could place him inside me.

"Declan" his name rolling from my lips like dripping honey, my body taking him deep within me and riding him like I knew he loved.

I let my forehead rest against his, as one hand rested on his shoulder and the other hand covered his on my waist.

We both climaxed in ecstasy, our bodies wringing everything we could from each other.

I loved how we sat, molded together after our lovemaking and enjoying its afterglow.

"Declan, I know you are worried about me going to work and I just wanted you to know that I will work from home. 

I won't fight you on it because I know you have enough to worry about.  Anyway, I just wanted you to know" I said snuggling into his shoulder.

"I love you Amethyst and I will keep you safe.  I promise."

I loved him for thinking that, but I just didn't have the heart to tell him he might just fail.

But I had to have something to hold on to.