Chapter 16

(Continuation of chapter 15)

Once again I woke up feeling extremely warm, smiling to myself I knew it was because of Declan and as far as I was concerned when that sun rose this morning, it was a starting over point for us, a do-over.

He was laying on his back, his right hand rested under the back of his head, but what got me was those gorgeous lips were slightly parted and he looked sexy.

I felt like a voyeur as I continued my way down his body.  The sheet and blanket were resting just below his belly button, so his shoulders, abs and waist were on display for my viewing pleasure.

My sex started throbbing with need again but before I let him inside me again, I wanted him in my mouth.

Inching my body down under the covers I did a mental thumbs up when I saw he was naked and his legs were parted slightly, facilitating my ease of getting to him.

He wasn't fully erect but he wasn't soft either, but hot damn he was magnificent in that department.

Smooth and perfect, the head was beautiful as well, he was perfection and not that I had a bevy of men to compare this with but he was mine and I could afford to be a little biased.

My lips found their way to the inside of his right thigh as I placed little ghost kisses on his skin and when I had worked my way up to his growing erection, I made my way to his left thigh, doing the same thing as on the right side, but adding licking and sucking to the menu.

By the time I had reached my goal again, he was standing proud and tall and whether he was awake yet, I couldn't tell, but the bead of arousal on his swollen tip told me he was turned on.

My tongue flicked away at the arousal, his taste was salty-sweet and addicting.  I wanted more.  I was becoming greedy where he was concerned.

I ran my tongue up his entire length, letting it flick the V indentation under his head and feeling him swell from my actions gave me a tiny shot of power, knowing I did this to him.

Wrapping my lips just around the tip, I couldn't help but groan at how good he felt in my mouth, so I took a little more of him, coating him with the wetness of my mouth made the sliding motion easier.

His reaction to my lips wrapped around his c*ck was turning me on, my own arousal slowly escaping my body excited me to no end.

"Hmm, Am.  Feels so good.  Please don't stop" Declan mumbled while fisting his fingers through my hair and helping me to establish a rhythm we both could enjoy.

Now that he was awake, I worked on taking more of him between my lips, my right hand working the rest of his length.

"Sh*t, baby!  Your mouth" Declan hissed as I applied a little more suction as I came back up his length.

I let his tip trace the circumference of my mouth as I moved it clockwise, afterwards swallowing him deep inside my mouth again.

"Am, baby" he panted and I knew he was close.  "Do you want my mouth or p*ssy to make you come?"  I guess I would find out if he liked dirty talk.

My answer was him exploding in the back of my throat while he moaned out my name in mantra form, making me want to come from the pressure that had built up inside me.

Tugging on my wrists, Declan pulled me up until I was laying on top of his body, his lips attacking mine.

"F*ck, you're so god*amn beautiful" he murmured against my lips as he continued kissing me sensually.