Chapter 30

I just stood there, in his bedroom, staring at it. This huge, new beautiful bed, speechless at the implications of what this meant, and when I could find my footing, I turned and looked at him, his gaze a little impassive as if he was waiting on my reaction to give me his.

"Declan, I..." I couldn't say anything, so he said it for me.

"I'm trying and I'm ready to move on. Getting a new bed was the first step. This is our bed, Am. I'm saying I want you to share it with me.

I want to propose something. I want you to live part of the week with me and the rest of the week I will live at your place. I know enough that I love waking up to you, sleeping next to me.

I don't want to be alone anymore and I know you don't either. I'm just asking you to think about it, but with the ring, this and the fact that I've made room for you in my closet and dresser, I want this."

Swiping the tears away, I walked over to him and just sank into him, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Declan this is just amazing and I am willing to try this for you, for us. I have to be honest and let you know that since you've been in my life I've not had any night terrors and I'd being lying if I said I didn't love waking up next to you as well."

We held each other for what seemed like a lifetime and when it felt like it was getting heavy, I needed to add some levity.

"So, did you bring a blindfold or ties?" He threw his head back and laughed, then he said something that just blew me away.

"Although that sounds very appealing, right now I just want your sweet, sweet vanilla to christen our new bed with. I want to take my time with you, enjoying being buried inside you, making love to you."

At his words, his hands went around my waist and slowly unzipped my skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. Next came my sweater as he pulled it over my head.

He ran his index finger along my clavicle, down the center of my chest and then back up again, his touch making me shiver from the expectations of his body on and in mine.

"You are so beautiful" he said while reaching around and unhooking my bra, then hooking his fingers in the sides of my panties, he brought them down as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

I gasped as he ran his nose along my sex, being very vocal about my scent and how sexy my p*ssy looked and had it been anyone else, I would have been embarrassed but with Declan it made me want to be what he wanted, his.

Taking his left hand, he used his thumb to open me slightly so he could trace my cl*t with his tongue.  Talk about it being hard to remain standing still, God I was ready for him to take me right there.

He kissed his way back up my body and then it was my turn to undress him.

He had removed his jacket and tie earlier, so I unbuckled his belt and pulled it slowly from his dress pants, letting it jangle to the floor.

Next came his dress shirt; unbuttoning his cuffs and then the rest of his shirt, letting it hang open while running my hands and lips all over his chest.

I pressed my naked body into his, the skin-on-skin heat we generated was a turn on for me as was the feeling of his hands all over my nakedness.

Without any warning, he picked me up bridal style and laid me on top of the blood red silk sheets, the texture and coolness from them made me moan in approval.

I watched Declan leave a trail of wet kisses down my thighs, knees and calves until he reached my feet, taking my heels off, I grinned as he tossed them behind him, they thudded and bounced before becoming quiet where they lay.

Declan moved almost robotically, making sure I would feel everything he had to offer, starting with my lips and then my neck, softly leaving his kisses as my craving for him increased.

I wanted to tell him how good it felt, but he made me mute from his touch, all I could do was silently take what he offered and prayed for the strength to return it in kind.

His kisses and touches from earlier would be the only foreplay I would receive, the rest would be from his body, inside mine, sheathing him in warmth while he moved with precision towards a purpose and higher goal.

He was making love to me, but this time it was in our bed and I would admit, later, the difference that I felt but I knew he wouldn't blame me, he couldn't.

One thing I've learned since I've been sleeping with Declan is he enjoys bringing me to the edge, winding me tightly, like a rubber band right at the point of snapping and then he would do something else, touch me differently, kiss me in another place and it would start all over again, his game.

He was testing me, my resolve, wanting to see how long I could hold out before allowing my body to crumble and shatter around him. He was truly my master.

Usually I would close my eyes, while he made love to me, but this time something kept them open. Perhaps it was the expression on his face, mirroring mine, the pleasure we heaped on each other, but I couldn't look away, I didn't want to.

His mouth was so close to mine that with each stroke of his c*ck I could feel and hear his breath, exciting me, pleasuring me, making me his.

It was getting harder for him to hold back. The swelling of his rod told me this, that he was barely hanging on, just as I was.

"Baby" I drawled, still keeping eye contact. "Sweet girl" he breathed, his life force entering my body through my mouth.

"Come with me" I begged and at my words, his head lowered to my neck as his words escaped along with his seed, mixing with my orgasm.

Nothing but heavy breathing and whispers exposed what had just happened. We climaxed, together, our bodies melted into one sentient being, his essence mixing with my fluids, forever connecting us, forever making our path unbreakable, as our journey would take us places we never dreamt.

Some good, some bad. Happiness and sadness...all apart of our story but together we swore we could handle anything the universe threw our way.