Chapter 27

I didn't really have a chance to talk with Nig at dinner, she was all in CFO mode and that was understandable. I would ask her to lunch, Yvonne's, and we'd gossip then. Now, well it was just Declan and I, at my place and I had a gift for him.

After we'd changed and gotten more comfortable, I came from the kitchen and saw him by the fireplace, eyeing the stockings.

"Hey" I said softly. He turned around, grinning at me. "Doesn't seem quite fair. My stocking looks a little on the fluffy side whereas yours only had one thing in it."

"Declan, really? The ring was more than enough. I seriously don't need anything for Christmas other than you and since I have you already, I'm set."

"I need you to kiss me" he said, closing the distance between us.  I put my arms all the way around his neck, my body pressed intimately against his, my lips finding their way to home.

I felt so lost when he kissed me.  I wanted him every waking minute.  Never having had this feeling before, it made me feel a little vulnerable as well but I was willing to go there for him.

"Damn baby your lips are ridiculous" Declan mumbled as I continued kissing him, it was a little wilder, a little more passionate.

"I do have another gift, that I would rather give you now, but it would require us staying up a little longer" I said, kissing his neck.  His body hummed with his approval.

I was really scared about this part. One of the errands that I had Constance run for me was to have a dancer's pole installed in my spare bedroom.

Since Declan and I had become intimate and deeply involved and with him showing me his darker desires when it came to sex, I wanted to reciprocate by dancing for him.

I hadn't danced like that for a man since my last dance, professionally, and I swore I never would again...but Declan made me want to delve into that side again, just for him.

I went to his stocking and pulled out a black silk blindfold; twirling it slowly, I walked back to where Declan stood and told him to take off his shirt.

His eyes never left mine as he did what was asked of him; his eyes were hooded and dark, mirroring the same expression as the night he revealed to me his dominant ways.

I walked behind him and put it to his eyes, tying it securely, asking if he could see anything.

He said he couldn't.  He was already getting excited.  How did I know?  His chest was heaving slightly from his increased breathing and he was biting his lower lip, a dead giveaway.

His lips looked so sexy because his eyes were covered, they became the focal point of my gaze; the way they were slightly parted and when his tongue would dart out to lick his bottom lip?  Oh help me please!

I toyed with him by running my hands up and down his chest slowly, letting him feel the warmth of my hands and when he was ready, I told him to let me lead the way.

Taking the key from its hiding place, I slid it smoothly into the keyhole, turned it and opened the door.

This was my gothic bedroom, when I was feeling dark, in those dark places I didn't want to be, but had no choice, I would come here and this was perfect for what Declan wanted to engage in when vanilla wouldn't cut it.