Chapter 22

Declan wasn't going to let her sleep all night, just to recharge because he had so much more he wanted to explore with her, he wanted to push her limits, something Elise would never agree to and he found himself hardening at the thought.

The vision of her wearing thigh highs with a garter, her naked sex beckoning for him to fill it with his c*ck drove him crazy mad with desire and obsession, he was becoming very proprietary where she was concerned.

Pulling the sheet down, he exposed her beautiful n*pples, studying them and thinking how perfect they were, needing to taste them he lowered his lips, wrapping them around her bud, flicking it with his tongue.

He could feel her body responding to his touch as he ran his hand down her body to between her legs, inserting his finger inside, feeling her slickness made him moan with desire.

Her hips started moving erotically with the rhythm of his hand as he massaged her swollen cl*t, her breathy moans making him want to bury himself inside her.

Withdrawing his finger, he lowered his mouth to where his finger had been, lathing her swollen bundle with his expert tongue.

"Oh God Declan" she panted as he continued to rile her up, biting, sucking, caressing; it was affecting her greatly.

Declan stopped his sexual onslaught against her weeping sex and instructed her to get on her knees.

"Yes sir" she responded, her chest heaving with excitement and when she had assumed the required position, Declan caressed her behind before he brought his palm down on the bare skin.

The ringing of the slap sounded more harsh than it felt, Amethyst's breath hitched as her body jerked with surprise.

Declan whispered in her ear "When I do the next one, I want to hear you count, is that understood?"

"Yes sir" she breathed.  He was so proud of her and he loved the reaction he was eliciting from her body, it was intoxicating.

Smack!  "One" she counted.  Smack!  "Two" her breathing increasing.  Smack! Smack!  Smack!  "Oh God, five" she moaned.

Declan leaned down and placed several kisses on her a$$ cheek which was now a blushing red color and looked sexy as f*ck.

"Did that turn you on baby?  Me spanking you?" He asked, sliding his hand between her legs feeling the arousal that had been seeping from her body.

"Yes Declan, it turned me on so much!" She claimed.  "Do you want me to f*ck you now?" He asked, wrapping her hair around his hand and pulling her head back towards his body.

"Yes sir, please" her breathy voice begged for release.  "Do you want it slow and sexy or hard and rough, my sweet girl?"  Declan's voice was giving him away. 

He was passed beyond being turned on.  He was frantic to have her, to feel himself inside her, pumping and thrusting until she couldn't do anything but come.

"Slow and sexy first, please" was her reply.  Placing his tip at her entrance, he did her bidding and pushed inside her slowly, the sensation was almost too much for him to handle.

"Sh*t you're so wet, Am!  Damn you feel good!"  His hips rolling in and out of her, her warmth cocooning his hardness as he continued his journey.

"Come on daddy" Amethyst teased him.  "I want you to give it to me harder!"  That's all he needed to hear as he pulled out and thrusts back into her deeply, her cries and moans filling his room.

This went on for a bit until Declan pulled out of her and demanded that she stand and when she did what he asked, he gave further instructions for her to hold on to his neck while he lifted her.

He made his way to a bare wall and placed her back against it and then he pushed his way back inside her, making love to her, standing up.

"Don't come until I tell you too" he groaned in her ear.  "Yes.sir" she panted as his thrusts became wild and sloppy.

Declan couldn't control himself much longer, her body was clinching and milking him hard, so he walked over to the same chair they were in last night and sat down.

"Alright baby, it's your turn" he husked. "F*ck me till I come for you." Amethyst started rolling her hips into his, increasing her speed, grinding down on him until she lost it.

"Oh.my.sweet.God!" She shouted, coming undone on top of him. Digging his nails into the soft flesh of her hips, he started coming, hard.

"Amethyst, god*amn!" Declan roared, his hips thrusting upwards into her as he released his seed deep into her.

Declan closed his eyes as she laid against him, her head on his chest. He cinched his arms around her waist tighter and feeling her respond to that encouraged him further.

"You are an amazing woman" he said, kissing her cheek, then moving to her mouth, getting lost in the feel of her lips.

When he was done, he picked her up and walked them into the bathroom and sat her down on the counter, her legs still around his waist.

"Bath?" He asked. "Will you join me?" She asked. "You want me?" She nodded, hugging him, caressing his back lightly with her fingers.

"I'll always want you, Declan.  Always."  He tried desperately to digest her words.  She really did want him and this meant that he'd chosen wisely in pursuing a relationship with her.

He broke away from her long enough to get the bath started, then added some fruity smelling oil to the water, then he moved back in between her legs, his hands on her hips.

"Tell me what you're thinking" he asked, honestly wanting to know.  He closed his eyes as he felt her fingers brushing some hair from his forehead, her touch left him feeling vulnerable and had it been anyone else, he would have stopped it.

"I'm thinking that I finally have an amazing man in my life.  A man who cares for me, makes me see the world differently and who's not afraid to share things with me.

I've seen a whole other side to you tonight and it doesn't scare me, it interests me and I want more of it."

She had pretty much ko'd his heart by her revelation.  There was so much more he wanted with her but some parts of him were still elusive in those areas and only time would tell if he would ever be able to give it all to her.  He wanted to and he would fight like hell for it.