Chapter 65

(Continuation of chapter 64)

I woke to Declan's lips on the back of my neck as he moved my hair out of the way.  It was still dark outside so I couldn't help grumble out.

He chuckled and good Lord it was so sexy. "Baby, it's seven-thirty and it only looks dark because a storm is coming in" he told me.

"Seven-thirty? Why so early?" I mumbled, turning over, peeking through one eye.  "You're so adorable" Declan said, kissing my shoulder.

"Hmm, really?" I said while rolling on top of him, my hair hanging down like a hot mess all around his face. He nodded slowly.

I reached down between us and grabbed his erection, placed it at my entrance and sat up, allowing him to go deep.

After we made love, we took a shower and got dressed, which was weird because Declan asked me to wear my same dress from last night.

Once we were ready to go, Declan walked me out to the car where Nate was waiting for us just like he said last night.

Declan pulled out the blindfold that he'd used and helped me into the car.  "Declan what are you up to?" I asked as I felt the car driving away.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, caressing my knee.  I laughed.  "Of course I do, even when you're keeping me in the dark.  No pun intended" I said.

He laughed at my silliness, which made me smile and relax immediately.  "I guess I should just chill, huh?"  He leaned over and kissed me.  "You'll see soon" he promised.

I ended up putting my head in his shoulders and falling back asleep.  One of the things about being pregnant is falling asleep all the time, which who wouldn't want a nap whenever they wanted?

"Am, we're here baby.  Wake up" I heard Declan say.  Sitting up, I stretched a bit and yawned.  "Where's here?" I asked as he helped me from the car.

"Declan?" I was a little worried at his silence but then he pulled off the blindfold and turned me around.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.  We were standing in front of the church that was supposed to be the scene of our wedding.  I turned to him, pure shock all over my face.

"I don't understand" I started.  He put his finger over my lips.  "Do you still want to marry me?" He asked.  I nodded.

"Nigella, Constance, my mom and Jan are all inside waiting on you.  Your dress and everything you need is here.  The flowers, the cake and the reception venue...it's all set for today.  All you have to do is say yes."

"Yes!" I screamed.  "A thousand times yes!"  I was in his arms.  "I just can't even think right now but I'm sure later I'll be able to string two words together."

He just grinned and told me to go to where his mom was standing but before I left, I turned to Nate.  I had something I needed to ask him.

"Nate, I know this is short notice, but would you walk me down the aisle?"  The look on his face was priceless but he nodded.  "I would be honored to" he said.

I found my way to Daphne, who had been waiting with a huge smile on her face.  Everything felt like a dream right now.  I couldn't believe I was still getting married today!

Nigella took care of my makeup which consisted of foundation, powder, light blush, eyeliner, natural eye shadow, lots of mascara and a light pink lip gloss.