Chapter 61

I woke up feeling deliciously sore between my legs but noticed from the lack of light in the room that it must still be dark outside.

Trying to adjust my eyesight, I could tell that I wasn't laying in bed the right way, that Declan was half on top of me and the bottom sheet was off the mattress and the top sheet wasn't even tucked in anymore.

Must have been a hell of a romp!  I found myself thinking about everywhere Declan had been, on and in my body and it made my sex clinch.

Wonderful hormones!  I'd read that in some women it turns them into damn nymphomaniacs but then who was I to complain when I had the most erotic, sexy man in all of the world, laying naked in our bed?

He was a damn fine sight too, his hair was a hot mess from all of the sex.  I'm surprised he had any left the way I was pulling on it!

And those sexy lips!  Good God!  Formed by the Angels to lead me into sin, the way they kissed down my body, latching on to my n*pples and my cl*t!

Don't get me started on his tongue, Jesus the things that man could do with his!  Teasing every inch of my body until I broke apart and coming undone on him.

He kept his body in top form, working out regularly and watching what he ate most of the time, but then again he said the richest thing he'd been indulging in lately was my beautiful p*ssy!  Oi vey!

Oh and let's talk about his fingers!  Hmm, long, expert fingers that he used to wind me up until I couldn't take anymore and then he would use them to help me find release.  He was a tease for sure, but he was my tease and I loved him.

Finally, the real masterpiece on this man's body was his c*ck.  Long, thick and oh so good and the many emotions he could make me feel just by putting it inside me was unreal.

I loved how sometimes it would lay flat against his belly, looking beautiful and perfect and then sometimes it would stand straight out, just begging for my lips.

I would only tell him this, if he asks and if he reads my new book, but the protagonist for my new one is ALL Declan, physically anyway.

I mean when you have total perfection at your fingertips, there is no other substitute, he's it and I enjoyed using some of what we did in bed to write my love scenes.

Well I had done a great job working myself up into a lather and there was only one thing that could alleviate my suffering, sex...pure and raw.

I wanted to use him, use his body for pleasure while he used mine.  I loved seeing him come undone, through his eyes first, then his words and expressions and lastly his body.

How did I get so lucky having this man in my life?  I felt a twinge of guilt at the fact that Valentine's Day was two days away and the day we would have gotten married, but perhaps I could make it special for him anyway and maybe, just maybe we could talk about getting married.

I had a lot of doubt floating around that he would even want to put his ring back on my finger, let alone marry me, but I pushed those feelings completely out of my head, knowing very good and well if he didn't want me, he wouldn't be here with me.

His moving around made me focus my attention back to him.  He'd made it where I could easily move without disturbing him, so I carefully scooted away, just enough to get on my knees.

My eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the outline of his c*ck beneath the red silk sheets.  He looked breathtaking in his erect state and I wondered if it was me, invading his subconscious that made him stiff.

I was careful to straddle him, lowering my mouth to his rod, I slowly kissed up his length, through the sheet, and back down, placing a gentler kiss on his sac before making my way up again.

I was amazed at how turned on my body would get when I orally pleased him.  I hadn't really realized how much power I held over his body just by using my mouth and I got off on it.

Letting the silky material uncover him while I pulled it down was sexy as hell, his rock hard abs were first, then that sex dampening V, his silky tip and finally the masterpiece itself, his manhood.

Not that I needed to, but I licked my lips, then lowered them to his beautiful, swollen head, his pre cum already appearing, glistening like the frost, at dawn, on freshly cut grass.

He moaned at first contact, my tongue flicking lightly at his arousal and getting drunk from it, it's salty sweet taste divine.

Going a little deeper, I took more of him in my mouth, savoring his taste and the thick veins that mapped him out so well.

Finally I deep throated him, going all the way down to the base, staying there a moment before coming up for air and rousing his sleeping form abruptly.

His fingers were now entangled in my messy hair, guiding how far I went and the speed, his hips thrusting upwards, his groans matching the movements.

"F*ck me, Amethyst!" He hissed as my mouth continued, teasing him while at the same time pleasing him immensely.

Any other time I would have let him release in my mouth, but that's not what would satisfy me this time, I wanted his throbbing heat filling me until I screamed and begged for more.

I released him with a pop of my lips, then stood up, straddling him, I put my back to him while I lowered myself down.  Once in position, I reached behind me, taking him in my hand I put him right where I wanted him.

"Oh.my.God!" I exclaimed at the full sensation he afforded me.  I hadn't even started moving yet and all I wanted to do was climax.

"Move baby.  You gotta move" he begged, so I did.  Slow and methodical as I leaned forward, my palms resting on his firm thighs.

This allowed me to lift and sink onto him, giving him such a view, I'd having him melting like ice cream on a humid day.

"Baby, f*ck" his words slowly flowing out from between his lips as I increased my pace, breasts bouncing, his d*ck rubbing on my cl*t.

"Sh*t!  I'm coming!"  I screamed as my sex clinched around Declan's c*ck.  "Yes!" He roared, his thickening shaft made me pulse harder as his seed was released.

I fell forward when we'd finished, only to have gentle hands pull me back, laying me down.

"Sweet, sweet tempting angel" he murmured against my lips as he kissed me voraciously.  I grinned against his mouth.

"You liked being woke up like that?" I teased.  "Oh baby my revenge on you will be sweeter and more erotic than your beautiful mind can dream of."

His delicious threats filled my body with desire, but sleep first, then more flesh and indulgence.  I would have him again, and he me.