Chapter 93

Declan had the patience of a saint and I knew he'd been needing physical release for a while now and I'd even heard him in the shower one night when he thought I was asleep.

And after the way he took care of me last night, I couldn't make him wait for me to be ready and truth be told, my body betrayed me.

As soon as he touched me, I wanted nothing more than to spread my legs for him.  I needed him too.  It just took a while for it to register with my brain.

I laid there, still staring at him, his face and upper body still healing like mine, only I could use makeup to cover my bruises.

I lightly ran my finger over the one wound that required seven stitches and part of me was so glad I killed Ethan but the other part was sorry for the little boy who was lost and that was Bryan.

It was the only way I could deal with what happened, to look at it like Ethan said.  He'd already killed Bryan, so I was mourning his loss.

Paging Dr. Webster!  My brain screamed.  But then again I was so thankful I had him.  He could understand the darkness and because Declan had seen enough already, he didn't need to be exposed to anymore.

Just touching my husband's skin shot little jolts of electricity through my body and all of a sudden, I wanted him in our room.

We hadn't christened the new room yet and maybe it was time to.  I couldn't explain the sudden change in me south of the border.  Maybe pregnancy, but anyway you look at it, I wanted him to dominant me.

Right now though, my body was screaming for plain old vanilla, as many scoops as I could get.

My belly prevented me from laying on him but I could straddle and hover and that's exactly what I did.

I laid soft kisses around his mouth, my lip preventing me from doing what I wanted, but it was better than nothing.

"Declan" I breathed as I kissed his cheek and then his neck.  "Hmm you taste so sweet."  I could feel him getting hard beneath me and it turned me on more.

"Put your hands on me please baby.  I need to feel you touch me" I purred, knowing he loved my voice like that.

I could feel his hands go around my waist, pulling me closer to his body, his erection pressing into my sex, my lips continuing to caress his skin.

I make my way down his chest, stopping at his wound, kissing around it, tearing up at the thought of my responsibility in causing him injury.

It didn't take my husband long to figure out why I was crying and his touch became more loving and gentle, his words of comfort flowing over me like softly falling rain.

"No baby. Don't cry. I'm fine, we're both okay and we got through this and now we are going to have a baby." His words strengthened me and made me realize that yes, we had made it.

"Take me. Love me how you want. I need you Declan." I panted as I slid my hand between us, reaching for his shaft.

I wrapped my hand around him, giving him long, slow strokes, his breath hitched as a strangled moan escaped his lips.

"Feels so good baby" he groaned, my hand continued the torturous pleasuring of his c*ck.

I could feel the bead of his arousal on the tip, my thumb swirled it around, loving the feel of his essence on my skin.

"I can't wait to be inside you anymore. I'm moving you to your back, okay?" He was frenzied, wanton, and I don't think I had ever seen him like this before.

I nodded, giving him permission to do what he needed to, what we both needed and I shivered with lust for his body.

I was on my back, open for him, ready and willing to take him into my body, desiring everything he could give me.

"Feel me, Am? This is what you do to me" he growled, circling my bud with the tip of his rod, teasing me, building that precipice for me to fall from.

His gaze never left mine as he palmed his erection and moved it slowly inside me, my eyes closed, my breath left my body.

He turned me slightly on my side, so one leg was between his while he held the other one up and placed it on his shoulder.

His palm rested gently on my belly as he started to move, precise, timed thrusts, making his point, I received, without prejudice what he was telling me and in that one moment, he'd done it. Declan had freed me.

I was free. Free from my past, free from Ethan. Free from Lacy and free from having to kill Bryan. And the ironic thing is, Bryan was free as well. The gentle child I'd always known was free, his soul forever a child of Heaven now.

Declan inched his hand closer to my sex, his thumb caressing my outer folds, already soaked with my arousal.

I moved my leg, the one that was between us, to rest on his outer thigh and opening me up more, and took his hand moving it to my bundle.

"Make me come" I whisper. His lips part slightly, from my words, his thumb make short work of me as I come undone with the flick of his digit.

"Declan!" I cried, my hips bucking up to meet his hand, the orgasm releasing more than my arousal, but releasing all of me, I let go of it all.

He let me finish before thinking of his own release, so I reached between us and massaged his shaft while he pumped in and out of me, his jaw locked as he prepared to fill me with his seed.

His chest looked so sexy as he fought for breath, laying down next to me, his hand found its way back to my sex where he made me come two more times.

Exhausted, mentally and physically, we laid in each other's arms, kissing and just allowing ourselves to feel for the first time in a long time.