Chapter 20

I let Declan drive her, my car, all the way back to Boston and the look on his face while he was driving was adorable.

I left my hand on his thigh, his resting on top of mine and as he looked forward, I looked at him, his profile as gorgeous as he was and I felt so incredibly blessed and lucky.

"I want to get gifts for your family because you know there's no way I will come empty handed and I need to go shopping for a pretty special guy." I said joking.

His grin said it all as he answered me.  "Just having you is gift enough" he said sweetly.

I just laughed out loud.  "Oh my God that was so corny but because you're so damn hot I'll give it to you."

He looked pretty happy with himself as he looked at me.  "You think I'm hot?" He asked.  I just giggled and shook my head.  "You are something else" I said to him.

The rest of the trip went just like that, we talked and joked, enjoying our time in my car.

When we finally pulled into the parking lot of my loft's building.  My heart dropped a little, knowing there would be five hours between when we would see each other next.

I wasn't surprised when I saw Nate in the parking lot and waiting on Declan.

"Ms. Langston" he said respectfully.  I held my hand out.  "Nate, it's good to see you" I told him. 

Declan told Nate he would be out in a bit, to just sit tight.  He grabbed his bag and gave it to Nate and then took my bag, putting his hand on my lower back, we walked inside the building.

Taking the elevator, we arrived at my door and when it was unlocked, we stepped inside.

Dropping my bag on the floor, Declan surprised me by pulling me into his chest, crashing his lips onto mine, his hands roaming all over my body.

"Oh Declan" I moaned.  "Please don't stop" I begged.  I could feel his erection pressing into my belly, he was growing harder with each kiss.

"Jesus I want to take you right now" he murmured against my lips, but then he pulled away from me.

"I do not want to but I need to go.  I have a lot to do to prepare for our date tonight.  Please wear a dress, preferably black and bring an overnight bag with you.  I can't wait to see you again."  Kissing me one more time, he left, leaving me feeling like I was breathing under water.

After being with Declan, I was in the Christmas spirit, so I drug out my decorations, which consisted of everything in red and silver.

The fireplace was decorated with red garland infused with silver, silver candle holders that housed red candles.

I had a six foot, pre-lit tree, with glass ball ornaments, red and silver, silver garland and a red and silver tree skirt.

After finishing up my decorations, I went shopping in my closet looking for a dress for tonight.  I had already packed my bag and sat it by the front door.

I found my little black dress, it was fitted, rounded neckline and non-existent sleeves and it came just a little bit above my knees and paired it with a three quarter sleeved short waisted coat.