Chapter 34

Declan woke to an empty bed, a little disappointed because his c*ck had other ideas and he'd really wanted to stick himself into her warm, wet sex.

There was only one thing he could do, he would sext her and maybe that would lure her up here and he could talk her into joining him in the shower.

Me: I was a little disappointed to wake and find you gone from our bed. I need you Am. I've attached an incentive that will hopefully entice you to join me in the shower.

Getting out of bed, he walked into his bathroom and brushed his teeth before turning on the shower

The water felt amazing as it pelted down on his bare back, then rolling down his lower body, the enclosure quickly filling up with moist steam.

He smiled, knowing that his text drew his woman to the bathroom so quickly and when he felt the breeze from the shower door being opened, he hardened further.

She put her lips on the back of his shoulder, going from one to the other, then leaving a trail down the middle.

"You love teasing me, don't you?" She husked. "If it gets you naked and in my shower, then yes. Whatever it takes" he replied, trying to turn around but she prevented him from doing so.

"Stay put, sir" she murmured, putting soap on her hands. He could smell the scent as soon as she squirted it into her palms.

"Hmm" he breathed at her touch as she soaped up his back. "Feel good baby?" She asked. He nodded, watching her hands travel down his front to his manhood, which was now standing at perfect attention against his belly.

He shuddered as he watched her fingers wrap around his length, stroking him while rubbing his arousal around the tip.

"Christ baby" he breathed, letting his head drop back against her shoulder.

She clinched her fingers around him harder, increasing her speed.  His breath sounded uneven and ragged as she seemed intent on getting him off.

Thrusting his hips harder, hissing sounds escaping his lips as he moaned that he was going come and come hard.

"Oh yeah baby, that's right.  I want to feel your pleasure as I stroke you" she was so good at revving him up and he couldn't take anymore, his body starting to climax.

"F*ck yes I'm coming!" He yelled as his seed shot onto the shower wall and dripping down onto Amethyst's curled fingers.

For the first time ever, he'd had an orgasm that made him feel weak in the knees and he loved every minute of it.