Chapter 76

(Continuation of chapter 75) (Amethyst's dress for the housewarming)

I stayed curled up on Declan's lap, the comforting stroking of his hand through my hair left me feeling drowsy and sated.

"Declan?" I said tiredly.  "Yeah baby?" He replied.  "I am so sorry you had to sit through that.  It was hard enough on me having to, but I don't think you ever got all of the story from me and I'm sorry you had to see those pictures."  I hated that aspect of the whole Skype session.

"I never wanted anyone to know how bad I looked after he finished with me.  I'm just thankful the only thing still visible is the scar on my side." I said looking up at him.

"Am, you have nothing, I mean nothing to apologize for.  You are strong and beautiful and if that's not enough, a whole lot of courageous thrown in there as well.

You are Wonder Woman in my book, a god*amn super hero!  Murray will tell you about men he was in war with that couldn't withstand half of what you did" Declan declared.

My man certainly deserved a what-a-woman and I was done acting like Ethan had a hold on me and maybe after his outburst, he'd be locked away from now on.

Leaning up on one elbow, I looked admiringly at him and said "Well you know, they say that every Wonder Woman needs her Superman."

I loved his sexy smirk as his eyes twinkled at my statement.  "Is that so?" He asked.  I nodded emphatically and continued.

"Yes it's true.  So what do you say, Clark?  Wanna be my Superman?"  I asked, wiggling my eyebrows up and down, which caused Declan to throw his head back and laugh heartily, while I grinned like an idiot.

"Well come to think of it, Superman does have that really cool X-ray vision and that would allow me to look at my sexy woman, any time and see her naked!" Oh he was enjoying this a little too much!

I picked up a throw pillow and playfully hit him with it on the head and that just started a whole game of catch-me-if-you-can and well, Declan did and we ended up with our clothes strewn all over the floor of my office, trailing down the hall and ending in our bedroom.

He took me, several times, and quite magnificently I might add, and had me gasping for air at each climax.

He laid diagonally across the bed, his long legs hanging off and I was hanging precariously off the other end, my hair a hot mess while his had that just f*cked look. We were definitely a sight to behold!

"Okay now how do we follow that?" I panted and giggled at the same time. Declan raised up and gave me that wolfish grin, then collapsed.

"I don't know but that thing you did with your tongue? Oh my God you can do that again any time!" He said dramatically.

"I'm not even sure if I can remember it" I threw out there, laughing. I rolled over onto my side and crawled to where he was laying and climbed on top, clasping my hands together and resting on his chest and just stared at him.

I started to notice how he had tiny dimples and you couldn't see them all of the time but oh my were they adorable!

Reaching out I let my pointer finger trace the outline of his lips as they parted slightly at my touch, then I scooted up, leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth.

The look that was passing between us was no longer playful, but something all together different. It was belonging. He was mine and I was his.

I kissed the other corner, but left my lips there a little longer that time, leaving me open for him to claim my mouth.

"Oh baby" he breathed, kissing me with meaning and purpose. His actions becoming desperate, his hands laying claim to my body.

Declan's touch was becoming sensual and needy as his body lay on top of me, lips kissing mine and then I felt our body slowly rolling over, placing me on top.

Lips, mouths, tongues and hands...we suddenly became lost in each other, our basic and primal instinct to satisfy the sexual need that was burning us from the inside out.

Declan rolled us over again, so he was back on top, his hips drawn back allowing his tip to beg for entry and all I had to do was nod and the way he slipped inside of me almost took my breath away.

I hadn't ever experienced any feeling or sensation like it before and it was all consuming.

"Declan" I breathed into his mouth as he kissed me, unashamedly, he took one hand and stretched it above my head, still kissing me, then he stretched the other hand above my head, leaving me vulnerable to him.

"Amethyst" he breathed, just like I had earlier, sparking a guttural groan deep from within, his hip's rhythm playing a song of desire inside my sex.

"I need you" I whispered.  "I want you."  "I love you."  "You compel me."  "You consume me."

"God baby.  Love me, just please love me" my husband begged, so we rolled over again, still connected, and I let my body tell me how to move, my hips rising and sinking on his shaft.

We had been going at it for quite a while and I could see the sweat forming on his upper torso, making him look oh so sexy.

"Sit up with me" I asked, taking his hands and bringing him to sitting as I wrapped my legs around his waist, using them to help me push against him.

I tightened my grip around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder as our ardent lovemaking continued.

My teeth gently nipped, then lathed his earlobe, a low groan escaped his lips when I issued the final command.

"Come with me, please.  Use me, empty yourself into me.  I love you so much" I groaned, my sex clinching and squeezing around his c*ck.

"Hell!  I can't think anymore!" He growled as I could feel him empty his seed deep inside me, filling me up.

We had finished each other pretty well that time and now we were just laying wrapped up together, his fingers playing with my hair.

"I feel completely useless now" I laughed, burying my face in his shoulder while he hummed in agreement.

"You know we've got people coming in about two hours?" He said.  I sighed.  "Well come on, Clark.  Time to shift a**!" I told him.

He swatted my behind, telling me to get my beautiful butt out of bed.

"You think my butt is pretty, you want to kiss it" I singsonged, imitating Sandra Bullock's scene with Benjamin Bratt in Miss Congeniality. 

"Oh woman, what am I going to do with you?" He asked, tsking me.  "I can think of a few things" I said, heading to the bathroom.

"You're killing me, sweet girl" he groaned.