Chapter 63

Declan had been acting a little strange, not bad strange, but more like I've got a secret strange and I couldn't wait to see what it was.

It was just starting to approach dusk when Nate picked us up from the shopping center and as soon as we got into the car, Declan produced a blindfold.

I raised an eyebrow, making him laugh and while putting it over my eyes, he said "Not yet precious.  I just don't want you seeing where we're going."  I tried my best to pout but it just made him chuckle instead.

I sat back and relaxed against the car seat, my hands crossed and in my lap, knowing that if it meant this much to Declan it must be really good and I couldn't wait.

It seemed that we traveled a ways before coming to a stop and when Nate opened the door, I smelled salt water so I knew we were at the wharf.

Declan helped me from the car and then removed the blindfold, making me gasp. We were standing in front of a huge yacht!

I looked at Declan, completely blindsided and pleasantly surprised at being here

Nate followed us on board as Declan instructed him to put our bags in the master bedroom, but before he left, Declan whispered something to him, the man nodded, then left.

I walked up to Declan and took his hand, looking up into his amazing eyes, I searched, again for him to give me something as to why we were here but he didn't give me anything.

"Go change into your dress, then meet me back up here, for dinner and dessert, okay?" He said.  I nodded and went to find my way to the master suite.

I brushed my hair, putting it into a high ponytail, added some red lip stain, eyeliner and mascara, then pulled on my dress.  Red, for the ocassion, long sleeved and a wrap around, pairing it with red heels, I headed back up to the deck.

When I made it back up on the deck, there were white lights that had been strung up along the railing, giving it a very romantic feel, there was a round table set up in the middle, a white tablecloth completed the beautiful table scape, centerpiec...

When I made it back up on the deck, there were white lights that had been strung up along the railing, giving it a very romantic feel, there was a round table set up in the middle, a white tablecloth completed the beautiful table scape, centerpiece, elegant dishes, the whole nine yards.