one hundred eleven

I stop as I feel my lungs pressing against my chest. Then I collapse to the ground and everything goes dark.

__________________

[Olivia's POV]

I wake up and am surrounded by bright lights and Lin's eyes looking into mine.  

"What happened?" I croak, sitting up in the hospital bed.

"You feinted, love. The doctors said that you are so malnourished that they were surprised this didn't happen sooner. Olivia, why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" He asks with tears in his eyes. "I could've helped you." 

"Lin.." I say. "I'm so sorry, I just.. I hate who I am." 

"Is that why you cut yourself?" He asks. My eyes widen with shock. "The doctors told me that you have self harm scars all over your body." 

I begin to cry, all of my secrets are exposed. 

"It's okay, we are going to get you help." he says, stroking my hair. "You will be saying at the center for disordered eating for 2 weeks, then you will be an outpatient and can come back home." 

"No, please. I don't want to be alone, please don't send me there." I beg him. 

"Honey, this is for your own good. You won't be alone, you will meet people there and I will visit as often as I can and I know that the cast will too." He says. 

"I don't want to get better." I admit. His face looks like his heart was broken in two. 

"You will get better, we will get you better." He says. 

"Is any of the cast here?" I ask, wondering who all knows about this.

"Yes, most of them. Would you like to see any of them?" He asks. 

"Is Anthony here?" I ask, praying that he would at least come and see me in the hospital. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart. He said he couldn't come." He tells me. I look down and nod, I guess I understand. He really doesn't care about me at all. 

"I think I just want to be alone." I say. Lin nods and kisses my head before leaving the room. 

I begin to text Anthony

me : I really need you right now. I know that you hate me and you don't want me to ever contact you again or whatever but I'm hurting Anthony. They are sending me away for two weeks and I need you to tell me that everything is going to be okay because life sucks and I can't do this without you. I need you Anthony! 

anthony : I can't be there for you anymore. 

I can't even believe that he would just say that so I read it probably fifty times before screaming and throwing my phone across the room and hearing it shatter. 

"I hate him!" I scream into my pillow. 

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you don't hate Anthony too much even though he is an ASS he is doing this to protect her. 

I love you, hopefully I'll get another update up tonight 

- aibhlinn