eighty two

His voice is interrupted by the screeching of car wheels on the slick pavement, the noise stops as the car slams into our vehicle. I feel my body fly forward and intense noise surrounds my ears and everything silences. My body hits something and I feel sharp pain on my skin. I can no longer tell which direction is up as the car continues to roll and then everything stops and my body is still. My eyes droop and I feel them involuntarily shut and then everything is gone and I feel nothing.

______________

[Anthony's POV]

I feel several pairs of hands grab my body gently and hoist me up as I slowly slip back in the conscious world. All I remember was the bright headlights coming closer and closer to our car until they slammed into us. 

I hear the sirens blaring loudly, the rain still coming down, there were no sounds of cars because they had all stopped to clear the accident scene. 

I look up and see 3 faces of paramedics leaning over me and yelling to each other about my medical status. 

"Low heartbeat but stable!" A woman yells from beside me, "How is the girl?" 

"Not good, we need to rush her to the hospital now!" I hear a mans voice yell from a couple of yards away. 

"Olivia.." I croak. The woman looks down at me with a puzzled expression.

"It's ok, we are going to help you. What is your name?" She asks me. 

I turn my head and see Olivia on a stretching, they are doing compressions on her chest, they pause as they lift her into an ambulance. 

"My name is Anthony, are they taking Olivia to the hospital? Is she going to be ok?" I ask frantically, trying to sit up from the stretcher. 

"Anthony, sir. You need to calm down. Olivia is in bad shape but we are going to do everything that we can." She says. 

"This is all my fault, oh my god Olivia." I feel my heart begin to race and everything goes black. 

[Lin's POV] 

My phone began to ring as I tucked Sebastian in for bed. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. 

"Hello?" I said into my phone. 

"Mr. Miranda, my name is Ella Green from Mercy hospital. Your daughter and her friend Anthony were in a car accident tonight, you need to get here as soon as you can." A woman says to me, my jaw drops and I struggle to breathe. No this can't be possible. 

"This can't be happening, oh my god." I say and hang up. "Vanessa!" I yell. 

"Lin, what is it?" Vanessa says worriedly as she walks into the living room. 

"Anthony and Olivia were in a car accident, they are at the hospital. We have to go, we need to go be there for them. I never should have let her go, this wouldn't have happened if she was just at home with-" My hands shake as I run them through my hair. 

Vanessa puts her hands on my face and makes me look at her, "Lin, you need to calm down. Go ahead and go, I will be up there in a little bit after I find someone to watch Seb. I love you, drive safe." 

I kiss her quickly and call a cab and tell him to get to the hospital as quick as possible. 

Once I arrive, I pay the driver and run inside the hospital. 

"Olivia Orion and Anthony Ramos, they were in a car accident and I was told they were here." I frantically say to the woman at the front desk. She types a few things on her computer and tells me that they are both in surgery. 

She shows me where the waiting room is and I sit down in one of the seats and my rest my head on my hands, tears falling down my cheeks. I promised Olivia that I would protect her, that I would save her, what kind of father am I for letting this happen? 

One of the surgeons working on Olivia comes out and updates me on her condition. 

"Is she going to be ok?" I ask, afraid of the answer. 

"We are going to do everything that we can, but you should prepare yourself.." 

Hello everyone, Aibhlinn the angsty queen is back with another chapter. Lol I love that, #Aibhlinntheangstqueen

I sprained my wrist and run the risk of a full tear because I am not telling my coach and will continue to play volleyball and ya, my wrist hurts. That's what's new with me, how are you guys doing? Update me on your lives. 

Ok, see ya. 

- aibhlinn