one hundred

"Anthony! There is no us! There never has been and there never will be! We will never be together." I yell at him. He doesn't respond, instead he stands up.

"I should get you home." He says, holding out a hand to help me up. I ignore him and stand up my self. I follow him to his car and we drive home in silence. 

____________________

[Olivia's POV]

I heard a voice wake me up softly, I fluttered my eyes open and saw Lin looking at me. "Merry Christmas Eve, Olivia." He says with a smile. 

"Good morning." I say with a yawn. He leans over to me and kisses the top of my head. 

"Breakfast is almost ready." He tells me and leaves my bedroom. I get out of bed and grab my crutches, heading to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and head out to the kitchen. 

Vanessa has set everyone a seat at the table and I sit down in my spot. Sebastian begins to eat his food as Lin and Vanessa sit down. 

I don't want to eat but I can't hurt Vanessa's feelings, she went out of her way to make me breakfast. I eat a little bit of toast and a few bites of pancakes, sneaking bits and pieces to Tobillo when they aren't looking. My plate is mostly cleared and I immediately regret every bite I took. I try to hide the feeling of shame inside, it is Christmas Eve after all. 

During the day, Lin and I play Christmas songs on the piano and sing along. Sebastian keeps running all over the house and I do my best to occupy him so that Lin and Vanessa can relax for once in their lives.

I wish I had money to buy them all presents, I need to get a job. I just feel bad that I can't get anything for them, they do so much for me everyday. 

The day goes by quickly and nightfall soon arrives. We all gather around together on the couch after dinner and watch A Christmas Carol on the TV. Sebastian falls asleep in the middle of it and Vanessa takes him and puts him to bed. 

Lin wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls my closer to him and says, "Merry Christmas Sweetheart." 

I wrap my arms around him as the movie continues to play. 

"I love you, Lin." I tell him.

"I love you, too." He says, kissing the top of my head. "Now, shh. You are ruining the movie." 

I laugh and watch the rest of the movie with him. A knock at the door makes me a jump which causes Lin to laugh at me. He gets up and answers the door. 

"Olivia, Anthony stopped by. Here, come in." Lin says, letting Anthony inside. Damnit Lin. "I'm going to check up on Seb and Vanessa, I'll be out in a little bit." 

Lin leaves the room and Anthony comes and sits on the chair across from me. 

"I brought you your present." He says, handing me a messily wrapped box. 

"Anthony." I say, sternly. 

"Look, I bought it before our fight yesterday. Just open it." He says softly. 

I sigh and begin to tear the wrapping paper off. I open up the box and see a card and a smaller box. I open the card and read it. 

For my ray of sunshine.

             - Anthony 

It makes my heart flutter and I smile as I reach for the small box. I open it and see a dainty necklace with a tiny sun on it. My nose burns as I fight tears from falling down my face. I can't cry in front of him. 

"You shouldn't have.." I say, looking at him. 

"Let me put it on you." He says. 

I stand up and he walks towards me, he takes the necklace from my hand and I spin around so he is facing my back. He reaches the necklace over my head and around my neck. His fingers grace my neck as he clasps the hook. His fingers linger on my skin before I turn around to face him. 

"Do you like it?" He asks. 

"I love it. Thank you." I say. We stare at each other for a few seconds before I look away. 

"Merry Christmas, Olivia." He says. 

"Merry Christmas." I say to him. 

Anthony leaves and Lin comes back to the room. 

"Where did he go?" Lin asks, sitting next to me. 

"He had somewhere to be. He just wanted to give me my gift." I tell him, playing with my necklace. 

"That was nice of him." Lin says, returning his attention back to the movie. 

My fingers fiddle with the necklace for the rest of the movie and think about how much I have hurt Anthony. After the movie ends I say goodnight to Lin and get in my bed, falling asleep slowly. 

Hello everyone, omg this was cute. wtf even are Anthony and Olivia? They are so annoying but also I am the one controlling them... I'm so confused with myself. 

OMG CHAPTER 100 !!!!!!!!! 

I'm on skype with hamilwriters currently and we got a surprise coming soon. 

I love you. 

- aibhlinn