forty five

I wanted to cry knowing that Lin has no idea what is going on and that I had to lie to him but I couldn't tell the truth. I would rather be hurt than any of the cast. Be strong, Olivia.

______________

[Olivia's POV]

Saturday morning I woke up with a splitting headache. My body ached from yesterday's beatings, I could barely find the strength to stand up.

I forced myself onto my feet, my vision blurred and the room swayed. I begun to black out but I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply for a minute. Slowly my senses returned and I was able to see again.

I dragged my feet into the bathroom. My face was swollen, bloodied, bruised.. The rest of my body wasn't much different.

I look so lost, so weak. I am strong. I have to be strong. I wish that I could just call the police but it isn't my safety that I was worried about, it is Anthony's and the rest of the cast. Trish told me that she would hurt them if I reached out for help, I can't risk that. If any of them got hurt because of me.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I rinsed my face, scrubbing blood off of my face. I wish I had a blade right now. Even though so much is happening, the only thing I want to do is cut. To find that release of pain. To show me that I am still alive.

I went downstairs, Trish wasn't in the kitchen yet but I started on her breakfast anyways. I brewed a cup of coffee and began to make pancakes. My mouth watered, desperate for literally anything. I was about to steal a strawberry but right before I was about to grab it, Trish walked in.

"Good morning." I said placing her breakfast in front of her. "Pancakes, fruit, and a cup of coffee"

She began to eat without thanking me, but she also didn't yell at me so I guess that counts for something. She scarfs down her breakfast and gets up, putting on a jacket and walking out the door.

"Good bye Trish, love you!" I sarcastically say after she closes the door behind her.

The clock reads 7:00 am on the dot. What am I going to do for a whole day while Trish is at work?

Make a run for it and try to get help for myself? No, that's too much of a risk. Trish will find out and hurt Anthony, that can't happen. I go up into my designated room and flop onto the thin mattress and sigh. My body burns from last nights beating. I open my school bag and do some homework. Most of it is just reading from the textbook and taking notes for future exams.

The chapter in my world history book mentions Hamilton and his contributions to the revolutionary war. My heart pangs, I miss Lin and the cast. I finish my reading and work on some calculus problems.

The day went by slowly. I texted Lin a few times just to tell him 'what I was doing'.

Me : Hey, just checking in to let you know that I will indeed be spending the night again tonight. We are going to see a movie and it ends pretty late so I will just crash at my friends house again.

Lin <3 : Ok, I miss you! Could you be back at noon tomorrow?

Me : I will try (:

How wonderful it would be to just text him and explain everything and wait for him to take care of it but Trish's warning still rang loudly in my head. If I try to get help, someone from the cast will be hurt. I would rather suffer through this than see someone I love get hurt.

I put my phone away and lay down on the mattress, my eyes are heavy and tired, I hardly slept at all last night for fear that Trish would come in and start beating me while I was sleeping. That would be a horrible way to wake up.

My eyes fluttered shut and eventually I fell asleep with Lin and Anthony on my mind.

Hello everyone, kind of a boring chapter but I just needed a filler before I figure out what I want to happen next.

You guys should check out these 2 stories that are written by my Hamilton friends.

- 'Taken in By Hamilton' by blossem12
- 'Broadway Kid' by KendallandGracie

Also, if you guys want to be my Hamilton friend I recently got a skype and snapchat, both usernames are @aibhlinnblake we can have a streak and make Skype calls and fan about Hamilton together.

Hope you enjoyed (:

- aibhlinn