one hundred three

A few other cast members come over and talk to me for a while, Anthony leaves after a couple minutes. Maybe a friendship is the best thing for us, nothing more.

_________________

[Olivia's POV]

I wander around the coffee shop for a bit, talking to people and just hanging out. My old friend, Laura, comes up to me and says, "Olivia! You were so good! I didn't know you could sing." 

"Aw, thank you." I say and hug her. 

"So you and Spencer.." She says. 

"Yeah.. We dated but we broke up." I tell her. 

"Oh lord. Not the greatest match?" She giggles. 

I laugh with her and sip on my coffee. 

"Hey, you should spend the night at my house tonight! I have some champagne we can drink." She offers. 

"Yeah, that sounds really fun. Let me ask Lin real quick." I tell her. I walk over to Lin and ask for his permission which he says yes. I head back to where Laura is and tell her. 

"Awesome! My parents could come and get us." She says. 

"I actually got a car for Christmas so I could drive us there if that is cool." I offer. 

"Yeah that would be great." She says. We hang out for a few more minutes and say goodbye to everyone. I lead her to my car and we get inside. 

"Oh my God, Olivia. This car is sick." She says, buckling up. 

"Thanks!" I say, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking spot. We listen to music as I drive to her house, I didn't even realize how much I missed her until I saw her. I hang out with the cast too much. 

I park beside her house and we go inside and head up to her room. She goes into her closet and walks back out with a bottle of champagne and a bottle of vodka. 

"Party time!" She says and jumps on the bed with me. She opens the bottle of champagne and we drink it straight from the bottle. Unlike vodka, it actually tastes really good. We drink a lot of the champagne and then do a couple of vodka shots. 15 minutes I am drunk. 

"Laura, I missed you." I slur. 

"I missed you too, Olivia!" She says, giggling. I laugh with her. 

"Oh my god, I have to call someone. I wonder what he is doing?" I say to myself, thinking about Anthony. I dial his number and wait for him to answer. 

"Olivia? You good?" He says when he answers the phone.

"Oh my god, how are you? What are you doing? I miss you." I slur, giggling into. 

"Are you fucking drunk?" He asks. He sounds mad but I couldn't care less. 

"A little.." I slur. 

"Olivia.. Where are you?" He asks. 

"I'm not telling you! I'm having fun!" I say. 

"Are you safe?" He asks. 

"Why do you care?" I ask. 

"What do you mean? I care about you Olivia. I don't want you to get hurt." He explains. 

"I love you." I say. "I really do, I was lying that night because I don't want to ruin your life." 

"Olivia, you are drunk. Don't say things that you don't mean." He tells me. 

"I do mean it!" I say defensively. "I seriously love you." 

"Okay, love." He says softly. 

"I like it when you call me love." I say to him. 

"No driving. Okay? If you need to go somewhere, just call me." He tells me. 

"Well, duh! Obviously I'm not going to drive." I mock him. 

"I'm serious. Don't you dare try to drive tonight." He warns me. 

"Okay, okay. I have to go, I'm with a friend." I say. 

"Goodnight, love." He says and I smile. I hang up the phone and go back to talking with Laura. We dance and sing, I guess her parents aren't home because we are being extremely loud. I pass out on her bed shortly after midnight rolls around and we drink more champagne. What a wild way to start out the new year. 

Hello everyone, double update today! Hope you enjoy (: 

Love you my darlings. 

- aibhlinn