sixteen

"Thank you, Anthony." I nod and close the door behind me as I leave.

____________________

[Olivia's POV]

I showered quickly and got dressed in the clothes Anthony gave me to wear. His t-shirt was big and reached halfway down my thigh, covering the black athletic shorts.

I smelled just like Anthony does. His shampoo and conditioner scent still lingered in my hair as well as his body wash. I didn't mind that I smelled like a boy, it smelled good either way to me.

I brushed out my hair with a comb that I found in his drawers. It didn't have any hair in it like the one in the shower did so I thought it would be fine if I used it. I felt better now that I was cleaned.

I looked in the mirror and saw a boney, bruised, injured girl. This girl was not me. I hate who I have become.

I leave the bathroom and walk back into the living room. Anthony was waiting for me on the couch.

"Are you on summer break yet? Or do you still have school?" He asks.

Oh my god. I totally forgot about school. I have school tomorrow!

"I totally forgot about that! What am I supposed to do?" I freak out a little.

"Well you have to be getting close to summer break right? It's not a big deal, you can still go until it's over." He reassured me.

"My last day is this Wednesday, so only 3 more days." I say, "But all my stuff is at John and Trish's!"

Anthony is quiet for a while, thinking. He closes his eyes and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I have an idea, it's going to be hard and you are going to have to trust me." He begins to say.

"You're scaring me, Anthony.."

"We have to break into their house tonight."

"No way." I say shaking me my head back and forth. "They will catch me, and they will kill me. I'm serious. Don't make me do this."

"I will not let them hurt you babe. I am going to come in with you." He says.

That reassures me a little but my heart won't calm down.

"Olivia, breathe. It's going to be ok." He says walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me.

"What time do they usually fall asleep?" He asks.

"They usually are passed out drunk at this time." I say, seeing that it is 9:00 pm.

"We should go now." Anthony says. He doesn't seem nervous, but maybe he is just trying to hide it and be strong for me.

"Ok.." I agree.

We leave his apartment room and walk down the stairs and outside to his car.

I tell him how to get to the house and we arrive in 10 minutes. He parks on the side of the street.

We sit there for a few minutes going over the plan he had thought of on the way over here.

"Ok so you said that there is a key underneath the mat, we will grab it and get into the house. You will lead us up the stairs and into your room. We will grab your school bag and walk back out the way we came." He says. I am shaking because of how much fear I am in. "Don't worry, Olivia. I will protect you."

I nod and exit the car. We both walk towards the house, my body trembling. Anthony laces his fingers through mine, his thumb gently rubs my palm soothing my fear.

I grab the key from under the mat and try to unlock the door. My hands are trembling so much that Anthony has to take the key from me and do it himself. He unlocks it and we walk inside, softly closing the door behind us without making a noise.

I lead him up the stairs, thankfully they didn't make a creak.

I opened the door to my bedroom and we closed it behind us as we entered.

"Olivia, this was your bedroom?" He looks so sad seeing what it is. Just a mattress on the floor, a small drawer with hardly any clothing in it, and that's really it.

"Yep.." I say. I grab my bag and we head towards the door but we stop in our tracks once we hear a pair of footsteps coming down the hall outside my room.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed.

Freaking cliffhanger! I'm such an evil being. I bet you guys hate me! hahahhaahhaahhahahahahahha

Thank you so much for 400 reads on this story (:

- aibhlinn

Save MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara