Staying or Leaving

"Maya you been offered a great offer. You get to work at a music industry and not to mention you'll get to go on tour and fans will get to listen to the music you written and how talented you are and who knows what will come next after that." Kermit said as he and Maya were sitting on the ground looking at the sky.

"Maya I know the reason why your still undecided and that's because of me isn't?" Kermit asked but he knew just by looking at Maya face that he was right.

"I don't blame you, Maya. But don't let that get in the way of you deciding if you want to go to Miami. Because that doesn't make you a leaver like I am." Kermit said to Maya who listened carefully.

"I think it does, dad. I'm torn between going and not going. If I go that makes me a leaver because I'm just walking out from the people I love and I don't want to be the kind of the person and I know that Riley doesn't want to move also I don't want to go because I'm gonna be far away from the people I love and I won't see my baby brother grow up or be their for Scott." Maya explained to her dad who listened.

"But going to Miami for this opportunity is amazing! I'm gonna travel the world and people will get to hear me sing the songs I wrote and not to mention I'll be working at A&A industries." Maya finished explaining on how she felts

"Maya, if there's one thing I know for sure is that your NOT a LEAVER!!! I'm the leaver, Maya not you" Kermit said but Maya shook her head.

"But I left and went to Texas and when I left everyone was worried about me. Especially, Riley who was worried about me! So that makes me a...." Maya was cut of by Kermit.

"But in the end you came back, Maya! You told Riley the reason why you were leaving and you came back to your loved ones. Unlike me I didn't come back until you were fifteen years old and I should have stayed and tried to fix everything up but I didn't because I was leaver...." This time Maya cut off Kermit.

"Yeah, but you came back and tried to make things better and you did not to mention you stayed just like you promised so your not a leaver your a stayer, dad" Maya replied making both father and daughter smile.

"Maya, your not a leaver if you do decide to go to Miami your pursuing what you feel like you want to do and as for Riley maybe she'll get used to Miami. Besides on tour there's no doubt you'll be coming to New York and Pennsylvania so you'll see your friends and family again and the two of you can always visit them and they'll visit you. Maya the one thing we all want is for you to be happy so if going to Miami makes you happy. Then we support you all the way!" Kermit said as both he and Maya stood up and faced each other.

"Your right, dad. Listening to what you think has helped me and I finally made my decision and from the look on your face you know it, don't ya?" Maya playfully asked and Kermit laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm proud of you, Maya. Never forget that, I'm always here for you whenever you need me." Kermit said as he and Maya shared a hug and when Maya pulled away her dad was no longer in front of her. Maya then headed out of the cemetery and took out her phone and dialed Riley.

"Hey, Riley. I finally made my decision I'm heading back to the apartment but first remember what you and I have been talking about." Maya asked as she was walking towards her destination.

"That's great Maya! I'm gonna call everyone else and tell them to come back so we can hear your decision. And you finally decided on what we been talking about?" Riley asked Maya as she was now heading to the subway.

"Yeah, I mean we already have everything done and I think now it's the right time, Riley." Maya said excited which Riley noticed from Maya voice. "Yeah, I think it's the right to tell them. Well, I'm gonna call everyone else and tell them to head back. I love you, Maya." Riley said, "I love you too, babe. I'll see you in a five minutes.

Maya enters the apartment and sees everyone waiting for her in the living room. They all turn once they hear the door close and see Maya who nods at Riley as she gets up and walks towards Maya.

"Before, I tell all of you my decision if I'm going to Miami. Riley and I have a announcement that we been talking over since we got married and we finally decided. So, Scott can you come up here, please." Maya said happily as a confused Scott walked towards Maya and Riley who had smiles on their face. Riley picked up Scott.

"Scott, you mean a lot to Riley and I and the two of us are extremely happy that we met you. The two of us saw you as are little brother but then you started to become like a son to us. So, we been talking since we got married that we want to adopt you, Scott." Maya announced and everyone was shocked.

Scott stared at the two in shock and then hugged Riley tightly which made Riley hug Scott back. Maya smiled as she watched her two favorite people hug and was pulled by Riley into the hug and they shared their first Matthews-Hart Hunter family hug together.

Everyone was silent as they watched them have their first family hug. The three pulled away and smiled at each other they then walked back to the sofa and sat down together as Scott sat in Riley lap. Everyone then looked at Maya as they waited to hear her decision.

"The reason I was having trouble on deciding was because I thought if I chose to leave and go to Miami it will make me a leaver who doesn't care about leaving her friends and family but with a person advice they made me realize that it won't make me a leaver and that's when I made my choice..." Maya said as she looked at everyone in the room waiting for her to tell them. Maya held Scott and Riley hand.

I choose to....

The End
You guys get to decide if Maya stayed or left, or do you y'all want a epilogue or sequel?
I hope that everyone enjoyed GM sexuality and I'm glad that y'all read my first Rilaya book and commented on it as well as voting. I was never actually planning to write this book for this was just a dream I had but I decided to write it and I'm very happy I did! Thank you for sticking around till the very end!