Recovery

"Well, Maya, you look a million times better!" Lucas comments to his friend. Maya was still in the hospital, and Shawn and Katy were supposed to take her home today.

The Matthews and friends stood in her hospital room, all smiling at her, while she sat in her bed with Riley laying down next to her.

"Thanks, Huckleberry." Maya winces.

Cory and Topanga smile seeing Riley and Maya together. "Maya, thank you for saving Riley's life. I'm happy that the both of you are okay." Cory said with a smile.

Maya smiled back, "There's no need to thank me, Mr. Matthews. I would do it again in a heart beat. I will always protect Riley. No matter what the consequences are!" Maya says as she looks at Riley.

Cory and Topanga smile at the two girls in the bed and they slowly slip away, along with the rest of their friends. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." Riley whispers before kissing Maya on the forehead and following everyone.

It had been a short visit, but Maya found that the short visits were sometimes the most meaningful.

"Ow! Ow! OW!" Maya winces as Shawn and Katy help her to the apartment. She plops down on her bed and exhales loudly. "Ow." Maya says.

Shawn and Katy just give a small smile. "Is there anything we can get you?" Katy asks.

"Don't worry, I'm okay. Besides, we should be focused on you mom. After, all your pregnant and dad and I need to take care of you. I still can't believe I'm going to be a big sister! I can't wait for him or she to be born, I'm always going to be there for them!" Maya said excitedly. Shawn, Katy, Maya all share a hug.

The triangle is about to come to a end and the ending will shock y'all! But the book is far from over. Plenty of surprises to come