The Return Of Josh

Maya grabs the bag of jellybeans and puts it all on one side. They all stare at the uneven balance scale.

That settles it then." Zay said as he stared at the uneven balance scale. Farkle and Lucas nodded.

Yeah, it's always been her. Thanks, for helping me." Maya smiles. "Maya, were your friends, were always going to be there for you when you need us. Now, go and tell her!" Lucas said.

Maya nodded and started existing out of Topanga's when she bumps into somebody.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and didn't see you!" Maya said looked up and was surprised to see who she had just ran into.

"Hey, Maya. I been wanting to talk to you." Josh said as he smiled. Maya nodded for she hasn't seen Josh since New Years. Maya and Josh sat next to the window of Topanga's.

"First, I'll like to apologize that I haven't been here since the triangle started. I'm one of the reasons why Farkle shouted out Riley's feelings, I came up with the idea of playing the couples game. I just couldn't stand seeing Riley in pain. Riley, loves you Maya." Josh said.

Josh then noticed Farkle, Zay, and Lucas behind the counter and a balance scale that was uneven with jellybeans. The three boys noticed Josh and nodded. Josh, then realizes that Maya has picked and from the looks of it. He knows who Maya's picked.

"So, from the looks I'm seeing on Farkle, Zay, and Lucas. You finally chosen between Riley and Chai. So, that means the triangle has finally ended?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, the triangle finally over I chosen, and Josh what happened on New Years I'm not mad at what you and Farkle did. I mean, I'm disappointed that Farkle shouted out Riley's feelings once again. But, I understand the two of you could no longer see Riley, in pain." Maya said.

"Maya, before you go and tell her who you chosen. I want to know if your sure that you chose right. I don't want to see you unhappy, because you thought you made the right choice." Josh questioned.

Maya stared at Josh and Josh knew that Maya was certain on who she chose. "Josh, I know who I want to be with. Who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know you approve of my decision, your just looking out for me, and I appreciate it. But, I can't image my life without her! I love her!" Maya said with a smile. Josh smiled and they both hugged.

"I love you, Josh." Maya said. "I love you too, Maya." Josh replied as they let go, "Now, go and tell her." Josh said. Maya nodded and existed out of Topanga's.

Next chapter Maya will tell the person who she chose